Who would you like to see DTB tour with ?

all4dametal

Aug 25, 2003
I was thinking....SYL has toured with some rad bands like Meshuggah and Super Joint Ritual. I think DTB are due to tour with some kick-ass bands as well, Symphony X is a start but I think DTB should be put with bands that are somewhat closer to their style of music. I would love to see DTB with a band like Tomahawk (one of Mike Patton's bands) or if you want to go big time.....how about Tool ! That would rule !

The DTB headlining playing with the other DTB members bands

-Evenlight (brian)
-God awakens petrified (Ryan)
-Ten miles from sunday (dave and Mike)

very intersting stuff, perfect for opening

my other choice would be Johnny Cash honestly, but that's sort of tricky. So, Especially Likely Sloth will need to do the trick.

So Geoff... any plans to post clips of the guys other bands on the official site? I know it would take up space + bandwith but also be a real boon to some guys who seem like right decent chaps.

I agree Geoff.....that would be interesting hearing the DTB members side bands. Have you heard any of the bands ? I presume you have since you talk to Dev, Tracy and Ryan. Ryan's band sounds like it would be metal with a name like God Awakens Petrified. Evenlight and 10 miles from Sunday sound more like rock bands. Has anyone heard these bands ? Are any of them signed or popular ? Shit....I might as well start a new thread with this topic !!!!!