The DTB tour stops after December 8th

oldlyonfreak

Jun 12, 2002
Hi to you all
just a few lines to tell you that the DTB tour stops after December 8th.
They won't play on any Symphony x tour dates after December 8th. Dev mailed me that this tour was a lot of stress, for now, I don't know why they stop but they seemed to have a lot of problems with their vehicle.
Ryan mailed me too from Denver, he told me that they were all very tired but that they had some great moments...So without a doubt I will get more updates soon...
I'm sure that Dev will enjoy to come back home after this crazy year.

We will try to launch the new HDR site in January, not sure about that anyway, It's a lot of work for Dev, Tracy and for me.

:loco:

Snowmaker said:
Why can't he stop sooner? :D Now I still have to see him Dec. 7th. He better be good. I'm going in never having heard any of his material before.

Well without a doubt the show is goin' to be awesome, however understand that Dev spent the whole year on the Road with SYL and now he is exhausted...Also for the keep in the family tours he sings with SYL and DTB both, two shows almost every night !!! I think that now his head is at home

Geoff

Strapping young lad forgot to tour Iceland! :D
there is a free 3 day stopover here with icelandair if you fly US -Europe and vice versa:cool:

oldlyonfreak said:
Well without a doubt the show is goin' to be awesome, however understand that Dev spent the whole year on the Road with SYL and now he is exhausted...Also for the keep in the family tours he sings with SYL and DTB both, two shows almost every night !!! I think that now his head is at home

Geoff
Not to mention the inevitable damage to his voice from constant touring...

Just saw him in Minneapolis, bad news, this was their last show. They said this was the last of the tour, Symphony X wished them good luck and thanked them and everything.
Devin looked SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired. I've never seen bigger bags under someones eyes in my life. He played great, but you could tell he was burned out. He didn't say much in between songs, which is definetly out of the ordinary for Devin.

The man needs to go home and sleep.

Oh- and Symphony X fans suck balls.

The man needs to go home and sleep. Oh- and Symphony X fans suck balls.

You HIT the fucking point... The SYMPHONY X crow was not cool with the DTB and they didn't like them. Tracy just mailed me to tell me that this tour was horrible . Dev is tired of course, but how would you react if fans fuck with you while you'reon stage . I mean Dev gets abusive when he is insulted, that's why he had some bad reactions toward the SYMPHONY X fans...

all these cocksuckers can go to hell:yuk:

oldlyonfreak said:

You HIT the fucking point... The SYMPHONY X crow was not cool with the DTB and they didn't like them. Tracy just mailed me to tell me that this tour was horrible . Dev is tired of course, but how would you react if fans fuck with you while you'reon stage . I mean Dev gets abusive when he is insulted, that's why he had some bad reactions toward the SYMPHONY X fans...

Come on guys Im an SymX fan and you know I love Devin equally.

I think you can make an exception.

oldlyonfreak said:

Maybe the Symphony X crowd was not cool with DTB because Devin puts on a shitty live performance. I love a lot of his material, but I've lost a lot of respect for him after seeing his lazy and half-assed show.

ProgMetalFan said:
Maybe the Symphony X crowd was not cool with DTB because Devin puts on a shitty live performance. I love a lot of his material, but I've lost a lot of respect for him after seeing his lazy and half-assed show.
And did you want to insult him and all that ?
What a stupid behaviour, I don't claim that Dev is always good or that the DTB is the perfect metal band, but they play honest shows in bad conditions, man, that's why this tour has been horrible .

To finish you can't call Devy a "lazy" guy, look at the tour dates on HDR. He played in Europe, Australia, Usa, Canada this year...He was everywhere and fans enjoyed 95 % of his performances with SYL and DTB both.

Now symphony x should tour with Village people, their fans should enjoy this gay music more than the DTB

Devy put on an EXCELLENT performance last night, and was very well received by the Cincinnati crowd despite the small crowd.

That "Away/Deep Peace" medley was just absolutely "beeeeyoooo"-tiful

ProgMetalFan said:

I feel the same way - like the studio stuff, live show lost my respect for him -and for the record - I didnt boo him , I clapped - out of respect .

Willith said:
Devin's a great guy, but I don't like the DTB at all. I think it's pretty stupid that you sit here and call Symphony X fans "cocksuckers" because they don't like DTB

Not because some of them don't like the DTB, just because some of them insult him, that's different . To finish, no matter who is better, no matter who plays faster, no matter if SYMPHONY X sounds like a pale copy of Yngwie Malmsteem,no matter if you like them and that I prefere Devin , no matter the music at all ... It's just that I understand that Dev was pissed off because of the crowd reaction. How would you feel if you are insulted while you're here for entertain people ? Do you think that it's logical to act like a complete asshole just because you don't like a band. As I wrote it before . If you payed for a show, you'd better enjoy the show instead of wasting you money and your time ...I've been to a lot of gigs, including Devy ones in 2001 and Godflesh were on the list. 90% of people found them horrible but they were not insulted and all that, we just waited for Dev to come on stage
while the rest of the SYL guys and Tracy were in the pit to talk with fans...

FLechdrop said:
And you think you're not insulting Symphony X fans now?
Excuse me SYMPHONY X Fans to make fun of your hairy heroes. SYMPHONY X is the best metal band in the world and I totally understand the fact that you hate Dev for the shitty music he brought on stage...This guy doesn't deserve any form of respect ( don't forget that he wrote a punk record, that's an heresy !!!) and his bandmates are horrible players, you're right !!!

Long life to SYMPHONY X
Long life to musical masturbation !!!
Hail to the real kings of progressive metal !!! Romeo you are a god !!!

Oh and sorry, with all these emotions I just shit my pants...