the new DTB album

...all I have to say besides 'Traveller' and 'Slow Me Down' are quite possibly two of the best songs I've ever heard. The kind that give you goosebumps. Wide, expansive, sweeping choruses are the bomb.

This album definitely sounds like the logical progression from "Ocean Machine".

NP: DTB - 'Slow Me Down'

kanns auch kaum erwarten. werde wieder sofort am release-datum ne stunde mit dem zug nach Köln fahren, und wehe der scheiss WOM hat se dann nich! weiss einer das Datum??

Wusste gar nicht, dass hier so viele Landeskollegen rumschwirren..
Ich hab jetzt auch erstmal wieder bissl Luft, hab mir 5 Devy Bootlegs plus den Tokyo 99 Gig (Videos) geladen heute.
Habt ihr eigentlich AIM? Ich hab zu wenige Devy Fans drin. Ausserdem kann ich mir vorstellen, dass unser Gelaber den Leuten aufn Sack geht, die kein Deutsch verstehen *G*

AIM nicht, aber ICQ (siehe Profil)!
wo hast du denn diese Bootlegs her? kann ich die auch bekommen? ;) und wieso habt ihr alle so geile Sachen? der eine hat sogar schon das neue DTB-Album...

ICQ is blöd, hab ich net..
Die Bootlegs hab ich im Soulseek gefunden, jemand ausm Offiziellen Forum (wo ich mich auch mal reggen sollte..) meinte, er hätte da ne Menge Devy Zeuch gefunden und fanatisch, wie ich bin, wollte ich natürlich alles ham und hab nach längerem Suchen nen User gefunden, der die 5 Dinger hatte. Qualität bei jedem ist mittelmäßig.
Aber wo der Kerl das DTB Album her hat, möcht ich doch schon wissen. Muss ja schon ne gewisse Vorbereitungszeit haben, bis ich 2mal zu Devy (Köln & Bochum) gehe und die neuen Songs einstudier zum mitsingen und genial finden usw. :D

man i hate it when threads get dominated by foreign languages :)
back to the original topic...i've heard Depth Charge and Traveller and it sounds good. i know that i'm going to need the entire album to get it fully though.

Extreme Deformity said:
Damn impatient sons o' bitches and their downloading. People just can't wait to buy albums anymore these days.
Albums weren't readily available months in advance of their release date in the past. I didn't rip it. I'm just enjoying it and of course I'm going to pre-order it as soon as it's announced.

If bands and labels don't want their music out early, they shouldn't release promos to people they don't know and/or don't trust.

For those of us who are eager to hear these albums, it just provides an opportunity. And it makes me appreciate it that much more when I hold the actual CD in my hands, being able to read the lyrics, et cetera.

And if I'm impatient... so be it. I'm blissfully impatient and thoroughly enjoying this record. :)

NP: the ringing in my ears

I heard it like 8 or 9 times, and I think still a ways to go before I'll make comments.. but none will be bad, thats for sure :)