DTB SYL ZH on tour

oldlyonfreak

Jun 12, 2002
Ryan mailed me to tell me that today he leaves Vnacouver to prepare the All in the family US / Canada tour. He should bring me updates, pics, news backstage footages or vids...I'll post every news around him and on HDR

Geoff

Yeah, I'll try to find him in Edmonton and ask him some cool question's too. From what I've read on forum's, including this one, he is an awesome guy to talk to and really easy going, very approachable.

I was planning to stroll up to him and make some semi-coherent remark then vomit on his shoes

When I see them in Edmonton I'm going to get Gene Hoglan to autograph my "Death - Symbolic" Shirt, and I'm going to try and get a pic with devy. \m/

NicodemiX said:
When I see them in Edmonton I'm going to get Gene Hoglan to autograph my "Death - Symbolic" Shirt, and I'm going to try and get a pic with devy. \m/
nice family you have here in your signature....

Geoff

Geoff
Gee I write for Mindspell now too. Can you get me fabulous prizes?
NicoDemiX
My desktop pattern is an autographed Symbolic insert.

Oh and Simon... there's a remote chance I will actually be in Montreal for the gig.

seriously I just mailed Ryan, I told him that two weird fans from a gay fanzine called "men expert" are gonna abuse of him at the montreal show.

ah ah ah
Geoff