The DTB tour stops after December 8th

anconar said:
i wish i knew you oldlyonfreak....because i would kick your sorry ass. i wish i was in faggot france so you couldn't hide behind your computer and talk shit you loser. i would beat your ass, shit on your gay-ass beret, and stick a croissant up your ass. hahahaha oh yeah...DTB is fucking lame...now type in a holier than though, "i'm smarter and better than you" reply you yoda homo
I'll keep my comments on this post to myself. :)

Hey Anconar,
Post whatever you like about Odlyonfreak, but don't slam Devin on his own forum dude........not cool. I understand your biff with Odlyonfreak and what he's said about SX is'nt cool either but show some respect to DTB cuz they have'nt done shit or said shit to or about you, they are just doing there thing and if you have nothing positive to say about them, don't say it on this forum. Peace.

anconar said:
i wish i knew you oldlyonfreak....because i would kick your sorry ass. i wish i was in faggot france so you couldn't hide behind your computer and talk shit you loser. i would beat your ass, shit on your gay-ass beret, and stick a croissant up your ass. hahahaha oh yeah...DTB is fucking lame...now type in a holier than though, "i'm smarter and better than you" reply you yoda homo
you're welcome...What a nice collection of revelant arguments you have here .
There's only one thing that is lame here and it's your language. So try to rack your brains and when you hit a fragment of thought, then come back for a real debate . I don't care about how you threaten me anyway, because your archaic hint that refers to french people is totally immature

That's why I won't debate, there's no honest opposition with people like you .
You miserably fail in your intentions, you crapulous little clown .

all4dametal said:
I understand your biff with Odlyonfreak and what he's said about SX is'nt cool either
PLEASE, JUST STOP THE NOISE PLEASE...The more I read these thread the more it becomes ridiculous . So i'm going to try to get inside the brain of a guy that is mentally unable to spell the word sarcasm and let's try to explain that everything that was posted here is not really serious...Guys, boys and girls, I've been through a lot of stereotype forum feuds but this one becomes boring .
I feel deeply sorry if made some SYMPHONY X fans cry, but it was a necessity for the survival of my DTB pride ( note the sarcasm here)

In all honesty, I'm sure that some of you that came here everyday were really impatient to post the next insult to come and I love the way I've been honoured, but now let's try to find another game together.

I didn't know that some guys here were sensible as Britney spears fans
And one more time, from my world, I bring you greetings

oldlyon, have you ever seen the Simpsons??? Well, if you have, do you know who the comic book store owner is?? Well, if you do, I guarantee you are exactly like him...and that's not a good thing. Also, you don't impress me with your vocabulary, although I see you try to impress people with it. Anyways, my apoligies to anyone I offended by badmouthing DTB.

anconar said:
oldlyon, have you ever seen the Simpsons??? Well, if you have, do you know who the comic book store owner is?? Well, if you do, I guarantee you are exactly like him...and that's not a good thing.
I don't see the subtlety of your reflection here, sorry . You come here to insult me and then you want to be free from reproach. Next time just try to argue a bit more and I'll offer you a croissant

Also, you don't impress me with your vocabulary, although I see you try to impress people with it
I don't try to impress anyone around here, you're wrong and your explanation is a bit insipid . In your life you will meet people that will tell you to shut it up with courtesy. That's my case, I have nothing against you but I think that
it was a bit weak to post this :
i wish i was in faggot france so you couldn't hide behind your computer and talk shit you loser. i would beat your ass, shit on your gay-ass beret, and stick a croissant up your ass.
Without a doubt, I see you as an idiot when I read this but maybe you were just drunk or maybe you're just a teenager who’s having a mid-puberty
crisis...I don't know you anyway so I won't judge you unfairly .

for the record....

i'm a Symphony x fan

i was NOT psyched to see devin townshend play

i'd never listened before...i just wanted to see the X
but i listened carefully at DTB and was blown away!!!

his sound really appealed to me....i think i'm naturally inclined to his musical style....the ambience of the harmonies chosen strikes a chord within me....

everyone watching was totally psyched for him....and his jokes were real funny
there was a good canadian one..

i thought he was being nice and he was happy with the crowd at the palladium, MA

he even was like @ok....were gonna keep playing metal here, with some nice big chords, crazy solos...@
and that's just what he did

how can that guy play wiht so much echo on his guitar and still sound good?

i dunno...you make it sound like the tour was a failure for his band, but i really think it was a success

it made a fan out of me..i bought accel. evo the next week

The_Accolade said:
it made a fan out of me..i bought accel. evo the next week

That's cool ! don't say the tour was a failure, it was just a discussion around the theme : "Let's see how metal fans can act like dickheads"
We all won, we're all the best players in this game and now we all feel ashamed :loco:

However that's nice to welcome you in the world of Dev, if you liked AE , you should love "Terria" and his previous solo works...