who would make best tour with adagio?

Jonas Hellborg is one of my all time Fav's he did alot of stuff with Shawn Lane I miss shawns songs I had a chance to see him play at a North Carolina Music Festival a few years ago and I still get goose bumps remembering it!!!! Shawn was very fluid in his guitar technique and funny thing was he would tweek his guitar tones as he played with his rig right along side of him as he sat on a stool...true master of the guitar...i even submited a Song I covered of his for a tribute to him,They had soooo many people send in songs that I will prolly be on the 4th or 5th in the series they have 1 & 2 out right now...Tribute to Shawn lane...

that tribute cd was dissapointment (there were just couple good songs), In the second tribute album there was no lanes own songs. And why they choce that kind of shredders in that album--fareri etc.... I think jazz&fusion guys would be better choce. Lanes music is more like jazz (specially the latest ones)

okay. anyway check this guy, hes playing lots of different styles (fusion, jazz, rock) good unknown guitarist

http://www.tonemerchants.com/Guthrie_Govan_clips.htm

check clips 1,4,15 I dont know about those other clips

PRauhala said:
that tribute cd was dissapointment (there were just couple good songs), In the second tribute album there was no lanes own songs. And why they choce that kind of shredders in that album--fareri etc.... I think jazz&fusion guys would be better choce. Lanes music is more like jazz (specially the latest ones)

okay. anyway check this guy, hes playing lots of different styles (fusion, jazz, rock) good unknown guitarist

he isn't unkown, he is in Asia and writes a colum for some magazine in England

PRauhala said:

i kinda agree with u ,but cmon who the fuck in universe can play shawn's songs almost perfect?maybe frank gambale or Kiko from angra but who else do u know who has enough skills to play those songs?

It is all about respect...these Guys all had respect for Shawn Lane that is why they wanted to do it..who cares if it is a deadringer or not!! i prefer it to be better or different then the original...I think some of the guys did some stellar stuff..and yes there is a few turds too...his influence touched alot of different styles and this is how they all felt to repay him...Thanks for Posting Govan he was interesting....

Jerich said:
It is all about respect...these Guys all had respect for Shawn Lane that is why they wanted to do it..who cares if it is a deadringer or not!! i prefer it to be better or different then the original...I think some of the guys did some stellar stuff..and yes there is a few turds too...his influence touched alot of different styles and this is how they all felt to repay him...Thanks for Posting Govan he was interesting....
i totally agree with u jerich!and i respect u so much too :D