Who would you really want to see Firewind tour with?

Haha. Everytime I see someone mention Threshold, it brings me back to my uber-metal moment in PPS :lol:

Haha! Which one of your many uber metal moments Spike!??!?!?

xx Kirsty

Rofl that's true, there were many.

The one that stands uncontested (and I bet no one in here could pull it off): when I fell asleep on the goddamn speaker, with the volume blasting in my ear. And headbanging in my sleep.

Rofl that's true, there were many.

The one that stands uncontested (and I bet no one in here could pull it off): when I fell asleep on the goddamn speaker, with the volume blasting in my ear. And headbanging in my sleep.

AHA! YES!!!!!

I was witness to this great moment where Spike fell asleep literally maybe 4 inches from the band and literally ON the speaker.

Talk about exhausted!!!!!!! I mean I was tired but that is MEGA!

xx Kirsty

Haha that was funny. Note to self: never got out massive partying the night before embarking on a viking crusade that involves 2 days of Progpower.

That damn blow up mattress was quite comfortable actually, considering I was damn near dead exhausted haha.

First post!
I give my life to see the greek god Vasili Papakostantinou with Firewind:worship:
The best ideal:
Firewind
Ronnie James Dio
Helloween

welcome kimon! epitelous enas akomi ellhnas, mono egw eimai edw! (Translation: at last another greek, i am the only one in here!) You are from athens, right?

yup, nice line up!

hey kirsty, what does convo mean? i looked it up but didn't find it! (like conversation?)

Personally, I think the best band out there for Firewind to tour with would be NOCTURNAL RITES. I can dream though, because that bill would never cut it in the US - much to my dismay.

Personally, I think the best band out there for Firewind to tour with would be NOCTURNAL RITES. I can dream though, because that bill would never cut it in the US - much to my dismay.

I thought about Nocturnal Rites too! They'd be great together. I loved those guys too when I saw them.

Threshold is my favourite UK band and Serenity was an excellent surprise. I'm not too fond of Kamelot but the visual side was a real treat.

Same here. I'm not a massive Kamelot fan, but I went mainly for Threshold and Serenity. First saw Threshold live at PPUK. They were awesome. Serenity I've been following since almost the day their album came out!

xx Kirsty

LMAO. Good one hahaha. That's hilarious.

I have no clue what my reaction would be if that happened. Probably utter disbelief for a lot of years to come. Kinda like that Disturbed/Nevermore pseudo-European tour, when Nevermore opened for Disturbed. Yes, you read that right. I bet your jaw just dropped yeah? Well mine did. Again.