Reviews!

The whole of Firewind (well especially Bob and Gus) know me and remember me easily because most of the Greek I know are bad words... Terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE bad words... And I'd scream it during the show and Bob just cracks up.
I taught them some Italian stuff too :lol:

The whole of Firewind (well especially Bob and Gus) know me and remember me easily because most of the Greek I know are bad words... Terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE bad words... And I'd scream it during the show and Bob just cracks up.
I taught them some Italian stuff too :lol:

LOL!!! I only know about Malakas. Heh. But I can just imagine Bob pure pissing himself laughing!!

xx Kirsty

lmao.

omg
TELL THEM THESE (dont really)

άντε γαμίσου=fuck u
στον πούτσο μου=i writte u to my dick
αντε στον διάολο μωρή σκατομούρα=go to hell u shitfase(for girls)
εύχομαι να πσοφήσεις μωρή ξεκωλιάρα=i hope u die u fucking asshole
μαλάκας=jurck
πουτάνα=whore
τσούλα=slut

pronounce them like this:
ade yiamisou
sto pousti mou mori
ande sto thialou skatomiria
ehome na psofeis mori xekoliara
malaka
poutana
tseela

Haha when I first met them, I unloaded on Bob pretty much everything I knew... And he was laughing his ass off and Gus comes out and he calls Gus over and he tell me "Go ahead, tell Gus what you just told me"

Me: "Hela malaka, ti kanis?"
Gus: "Kala, esi?"
- "Ime kala... tha sou gamisou anapoda"
Both laugh their asses off and Bob is like "Eh not even normally, it's anapoda" and Gus makes the upside down sign
- "thelo namouparis tsimpouki"
More laughs
- "este o dialo (I really don't know how to write this one)"
- "gamo tou mouni"
- "eisai poustis kai tha ton pareis apo pisw"
By that time, both were close to just wetting themselves... And then when I saw them again, Bob was like "Oh I got a new one for you... Poukiepo mia pipa"

Needless to say... All very vulgar, and all very funny. :lol:

Σοφία;6129156 said:
HAHA

they shouldnt be teaching you that haha
to keratas
no
thats baddddddd

can we change subject now? PLEASE?

I knew all of that already haha. They just taught me poukiepo mia pipa... Which sounded terribly funny when Bob said it, it's my new favourite Greek insult. By far.

Totally. Saw DE in...what...2004 with Saxon. Amazing ^_^ Front row and I was like the youngest person there (considering it was an Over 18's gig and I was seriously, seriously underage but looked of age)

xx Kirsty