I had the weirdest dream last night...

Xendra

Hevari from Finland!
Oct 28, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
Picture this, I'm surfing the net, when suddenly an email pops up from Jonah. He gives me a link and tells me that it's a sample off Immortal which I should hear. I started listening to it, and WOAH, there was Barlow wailing "IIIIIIMOOOOORTAAAAAAAAAL" while a godlike riff burst out accompanied with a brilliant drumpattern, huuuuuge epic orchestration, and a killer bass that crushed everything.

That's when I woke up and went O_O. The weirdest thing was that it was definitely Barlow singing, it was definitely the Pyramaze guys playing (you could feel it), but the material was absolutely new, something that sounded like nothing else but Pyramaze. Who knows, maybe I caught a bit of the new album :rofl:. If only I would have realised to write something down to remember how it sounded in the dream :/.

Thanks Pyramaze for taking part in my dream, best one I've ever had! \,,/

maybe we are getting our hopes up just a bit to much here ...

or you should just stop drinking coffee before you go to sleep :lol:

I wish I would have that dream too! Look for an usb port on your head. Maybe you can upload it for sharing. :)

Näkemin.

I wish I would have that dream too! Look for an usb port on your head. Maybe you can upload it for sharing. :)

Näkemin.

HAHA yeh, seriously..

But it's not surprising that you did get a dream like that.
When you're listening to music your brain EXPECTS patterns, this is how mozart played (playing what your brain wanted/expected to hear next). I'm guessing that by listening to pyramaze so much we've probably all developed this sort of intuition of the next note/phrase/melody/chord etcetc. So it's definitely possible, I think.

Man thinking about all this makes me so giddy :) I cant wait for the new album, teehhee!

When you're listening to music your brain EXPECTS patterns, this is how mozart played (playing what your brain wanted/expected to hear next). I'm guessing that by listening to pyramaze so much we've probably all developed this sort of intuition of the next note/phrase/melody/chord etcetc. So it's definitely possible, I think.

That's pretty cool, and very possible too. Though I'm still hoping it was a vision of the upcoming album, I mean it sounded kick-ass :rofl:D.

Okaay, wait a second.

Hmm, this looks good. *jams a cord up one of the nostrils*

Hmm, this looks good. *jams a cord up one of the nostrils*

Now I understand what those ancient egyptian people tried in their bloody rituals of mummification.

And those idiots told me, they whrere mashing the brain to 'extract' it through the nose.

I wonder if they ever got connected as easy, as the box promised: Plug&play.

*I should stop taking those pills!* :loco:

Children: Do NOT try this at home! And don`t blame me for any injuries :)

Holy crap, I just remembered I had a dream with Pyramaze in it before LotBC came out. I'm having trouble with the exact details, I think I was talking to Michael about the new album and actually heard some of it...either way, I was fairly amused when I woke up and recalled it :lol: