Pyramaze studio report - Part III

dragonlance

New Metal Member
Sep 29, 2004
Hi people!

We have reached day eleven of our recording process, and the last couple of days have been spent mostly on the keyboard tracks – but today also a few hours went by with recording guitar harmonies.

Jonah’s new Korg Triton Extreme sounds fantastic, and it enables him to make the symphonic arrangements sound totally unreal (in a good way) ;-) It’s a pleasure to work with a guy like Jonah, because he can turn melodies that I whistle into beautifull string arrangements in a matter of seconds - now that’s what i call talent. Jonah finished the keyboard arrangements for song nr.5 today, and after that i took over to record some guitar themes. I only got one song done because I had some technical difficulties with my guitar. However our producer Jacob was able to fix that, so now i’m ready to get back to work again tomorrow.

Right now we’re all sitting around with a beer by our sides, having a little pre-celebration, because it’s Morten’s birthday tomorrow (he turns 25) and I celebrate my birthday the day after tomorrow (I’m turning 28). But since we will not all be gathered those days, we thought we should have a little fun today instead.

Enjoy the pics from the keyobard and guitar session below, and remember to come back in a few days for the next update!

All the best,

Michael Kammeyer and Pyramaze :headbang:

IMG_1759.jpg

DSCN1895.jpg

DSCN1927.jpg

DSCN1931.jpg

DSCN1932.jpg

DSCN1934.jpg

DSCN1935.jpg

dragonlance said:
Hi people!

We have reached day eleven of our recording process, and the last couple of days have been spent mostly on the keyboard tracks ? but today also a few hours went by with recording guitar harmonies.

Jonah?s new Korg Triton Extreme sounds fantastic, and it enables him to make the symphonic arrangements sound totally unreal (in a good way) ;-) It?s a pleasure to work with a guy like Jonah, because he can turn melodies that I whistle into beautifull string arrangements in a matter of seconds - now that?s what i call talent.

Cool !! I'm don't really know a whole ot about keyboards, but I know Gunther Werno uses a Korg Triton. He's certainly one of the better keyboardists out there and he gets some amazing sounds from his setup to include strings (violin cello etc.) and other stuff.
Happy belated birthday to you both as well !!!

Bryant