Pyramaze studio report - Part IV

dragonlance

New Metal Member
Sep 29, 2004
Hello!

This is our final studio report, for the recording of our new album 'Legend of the Bone Carver'.

The last few days of the recording process have been really exiting. The last guitar and keyboard themes plus all the guitar solo's have been added. We are very happy with how this has turned out so far, and I can promise you that our new album is filled with epic melodic powerful metal from start to finish. Now we are preparing a rough mix, which will be sent to Lance's studio in Minneapolis along with my lyrics, where he will record the vocals. The final mix is scheduled for late June, and after that it's up to the record companies to get this baby released ASAP.

We would like to thank the fans who have followed our studio reports over the last couple of weeks, and I can promise you that you are all in for a treat when 'Legend of the Bone Carver' is being unleashed upon the world later this year.

That's all from the Pyramaze camp for now, enjoy the pics and stay metal out there!!

All the best

Michael Kammeyer and Pyramaze :headbang:

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

Daybreaker said:
What, hey is that a girl I see laying down some vocals? This should be pretty interesting

Yes - a girl with a really nice voice ;-) She has a small role on the album, kind of a dialogue between her and the main character (The Bone Carver).

:devil:

Hmm, I'm still waiting for Melancholy Beast to arrive in the mail, but I'm already looking forward to this!
smile_lol2.gif

:headbang: :hotjump: Jubii yea... thanks for everything boys, it was nice to meet you all!! Stay cool..

dragonlance said:
Hello!

This is our final studio report, for the recording of our new album 'Legend of the Bone Carver'.

The last few days of the recording process have been really exiting. The last guitar and keyboard themes plus all the guitar solo's have been added. We are very happy with how this has turned out so far, and I can promise you that our new album is filled with epic melodic powerful metal from start to finish. Now we are preparing a rough mix, which will be sent to Lance's studio in Minneapolis along with my lyrics, where he will record the vocals. The final mix is scheduled for late June, and after that it's up to the record companies to get this baby released ASAP.

We would like to thank the fans who have followed our studio reports over the last couple of weeks, and I can promise you that you are all in for a treat when 'Legend of the Bone Carver' is being unleashed upon the world later this year.

That's all from the Pyramaze camp for now, enjoy the pics and stay metal out there!!

All the best

Michael Kammeyer and Pyramaze :headbang:

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

am_ash2 said:
How come you're not going to Atlanta in September? HA HA Guess we'll have to settle for Jonah and Lance :(
No offense guys....

HA-HA! Well, i'm sure Jonah and Lance will love you for that remark! :D

I would really like to visit ProgPower this year, but it's a long and expensive trip - Denmark is a long way from Atlanta. I'm planning to go next year though, so hopefully this will happen the one or the other way.

PyramazeGuitar said:
HA-HA! Well, i'm sure Jonah and Lance will love you for that remark! :D

I would really like to visit ProgPower this year, but it's a long and expensive trip - Denmark is a long way from Atlanta. I'm planning to go next year though, so hopefully this will happen the one or the other way.

Damn, I wish I had some extra cash lying around :Shedevil: