Pyramaze studio report

dragonlance

New Metal Member
Sep 29, 2004
Hi People!

This is our third day in the studio, and we thought that this was a good day for our first studio report.

Morten has been working on the drum parts since Friday noon, and he is doing a great job as always. We have already had a lot of laughs, mainly because we are trying to teach Jonah to speak Danish, but somehow he seems to only remember the dirty words :) Our girlfriends visited us last night, and stayed until this morning. It was a good thing they dropped by, because our studio apartment needed some serious cleaning ;-)

Morten finished the drums earlier today, and Niels is working on the bass as I write. It sounds very good, and I think Niels is happy about his parts too. Right now he is playing the outro for song no. 5 (I'm not giving you any titles yet).

It's a real pleasure to be in the studio again, 'cause we can hear every note so much more clearer than in the rehearsal room. The rehearsal room noise actually turns into real music :)

Enjoy the pics and the video below, and come back in a few days for the next update.

All the best
Michael Kammeyer and Pyramaze :headbang:

DSCN1883.jpg

DSCN1885.jpg

DSCN1887.jpg

DSCN1892.jpg

DSCN1899.jpg

DSCN1900.jpg

And the video: Morten recording some drums

Hey guys...

Im looking forward to hear your new recordings. Best of luck in the studio.
Oh yeah, before i forget. Morten, please do that 20 min. grinding session for me... Maybe as a hidden track. :worship: