Pyramaze studio report - Part IV

Dam, i wish you guys were going to be there in Sept. I wonder if Jonah told you about the offer that if you guys are ever all together or even singular anywhere near El Paso Texas, My door and home are open to you anytime of day or night for a place to relax and also There will be a giant Texas BBQ in your honor, complete with all the BBQ and fixings you can handle plus beer to wash it down. Stay in touch and let's make it happen,

Iced Dog said:
lol...so far we have offers to buy plane tickets and host really nice BBQs...we US fans are so hospitable :D

yummy. i love bbq. if there is one thing we do right over here in the states, that would have to be it. hopefully we will make it over to texas some time! i actually played in texas with Lilitu about 6 weeks ago, in austin.

smile_lol.gif

Hahah Andrew man like I said sorry bout that. Hell I didnt even know that it was only ten bucks to get in til that day when I got a call from the dudes. I was seriously prepared to go up there to SXSW and lie like a rug to try to get in without footing the hundred bucks. Next time they come around we'll have to split a sixer in the parking lot before the show.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Hahah Andrew man like I said sorry bout that. Hell I didnt even know that it was only ten bucks to get in til that day when I got a call from the dudes. I was seriously prepared to go up there to SXSW and lie like a rug to try to get in without footing the hundred bucks. Next time they come around we'll have to split a sixer in the parking lot before the show.

Ben

That would have to be a sixer of Dr. Peper..I don't like Beer. We will metal out at PP...and your'e boyfriends Matt and Jonah are welcome too...but please save that stuff for the bedroom

Pyramaze51 said:
Dam, i wish you guys were going to be there in Sept. I wonder if Jonah told you about the offer that if you guys are ever all together or even singular anywhere near El Paso Texas, My door and home are open to you anytime of day or night for a place to relax and also There will be a giant Texas BBQ in your honor, complete with all the BBQ and fixings you can handle plus beer to wash it down. Stay in touch and let's make it happen,

Hi dude! That's very nice of you. If we are ever in your area, I’m sure we will take you up on your offer. I can't miss a real Texas BBQ!

:devil: