PYRAMAZE PP 2006!!!

Jan 4, 2004
Amazing news! YES it's true - PYRAMAZE has been announced as opener of ProgPower USA Festival, to take place in Atlanta, GA in the fall (correct date to come soon). Promoter Glenn Harveston contacted us late last night with the news that he wanted to announce Pyramaze already now alongside the opener for the second day (Wastefall). This is gonna be one awesome experience, which Pyramaze are looking very much forward to.

Hope to see you all there! cheers -Pyramaze (Lance, Michael, Jonah, Toke, Morten, and Niels)

I will be there come hell or high water and i expect and i quote "METAL THAT WILL MELT MY FACE" se ya there Jonah

Iced Dog said:
That's pretty damn cool...not sure if I'll make the trip, but I'm definitely keeping it in mind

\m/
You'd better get your ass down there Pooch! Don't ya want to hang with the band "sponsor"? HAHA Yes, Pyramaze51, I'm rubbing it in, but congrats to you on your FK sponsorship. Guess I'll see you backstage!

am_ash2 said:
Okay, what does this mean to us non Danish speaking forum members???:err:

He-he-he don't be so nosy Angela!! :D

It's a message for Mikkel from Mercenary, and I was asking him if they
were coming to Prog Power 'cause he made a "hint" about that. In the meantime they have been added to the billing.

:devil:

Like Zod said I too am really looking forward to seeing Pyramaze more than any of the other bands. See you in the front row.

PyramazeGuitar said:
He-he-he don't be so nosy Angela!! :D

It's a message for Mikkel from Mercenary, and I was asking him if they
were coming to Prog Power 'cause he made a "hint" about that. In the meantime they have been added to the billing.

:devil:
Well, you know how inquisitive I am.... Maybe I should bone up on some phrases before Atlanta so I don't feel like an outsider!!! I can say beer in Swedish already~