I had the weirdest dream......

LMAO - cheers Dr. Black, that analysis and the disclaimer were bloody brilliant! You know, the wierd thing is that some of that could almost be true... freaky you mad man! lol I feel you've now repaid me for my 9" portion you gobbled down after the gig matey (pizza) - well done! :D :lol:

Erm, my dreams are strange..

I dream of real life. Most boys dream about gettin the girl of there dreams, or lifting the FA cup. Mine are usual, days to day things. Infact, theyre SO realistic, i cant tell its a dream. I still have all my inhibitions, my weaknesses & fears. I get up, goto college, talk to my friends, then come home... then i usually wake up & realise i have to do it anyway :lol:

Id really love to one day have a cool dream.. but so far.. its 19 years of boredom :(

Advice?

[freud]
Tony - Hmmm. How can one interpret something, if that something is blank?

As the popular opinion on the function of dreams states they are for ordering the mind, and filing your thoughts and experiences, I guess you either have a very efficient mind that can do all that while you are awake, or that you never do or experience anything.

Lets assume the first hey?
[/freud]

Sorry, but that was a toughie.