i had the weirdest fucking dream about Nevermore last night

DevilToSome

dendrophiliac
So I was dreaming that I was about to have sex with the hot chick from my Irish Drama class, and I dreamt I suddenly heard a commotion from the next room (I'm interrupted without fail in each of my sex dreams). I walked in to explore, and discovered that Nevermore was filming a video with some crappy R&B or rap group. There were like a hundred extras around, all extravagantly dressed. I guess the creative parties had some sort of disagreement, because suddenly men in black stormtrooper outfits came out and started having a shootout with the extras. I decided to get the hell out of there. I reached the door (which was now a sliding-glass airlock door) and the noise ceased. I turned around to see this disgusting animal that looked like a mix between a puppy, a turtle, and...fuck, i dunno...an armadillo. I had the distinct impression for some reason that this animal was the embodiment of the spirit of Nevermore. I felt threatened, even though the creature had glossy, friendly eyes. As it moved toward me, I paniced and grabbed the nearest weapon I could find, which was a can of WD-40. I sprayed it in the creature's eyes, but it continued toward me, undaunted. I walked outside and quickly sealed the airlock, leaving the creature trapped inside my room. I left for a while, then returned to find that the creature was gone. I entered and looked all around, but all I saw was a blinking message on a computer that said I had a new email. It was from the Nevermore website, and it detailed, step by step, how the creature had escaped, and informed me that I was now going to die for my insolence. I heard a noise, and turned around to see my long coat floating in the air. The coat then dropped, revealing that it had been held up by a swarm of insects. They descended upon me...biting me, stinging me, burning like fire. Somehow I managed to escape and had more appreciation for Nevermore than ever. The End. What the fuck?

Lord of Metal said:
:lol: I so wish I could have that dream.

Me too, except i would have all of the stuff about nevermore cut out in favor of completing "the deed" with the hot chick from irish drama class...