NEVERMORE/"Children of Men"related dream I had.

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I finally watched Children Of Men the other night and thought it was a great movie. Later on that night I had a dream and in it NEVERMORE were playing live and played a new song called "Hostage Of Earth". I wish I could record my dreams or know how to play guitar better because the music was awesome. (Kind of like Engines of Hate meets Communion, if that makes any sense???) Anyway, I remember the lyrics being somewhat related to "Children Of Men," talking about infertility, the voice of children, uprising, and being a "hostage to earth", meaning that people where trapped on earth to face the end of time due to infertility. Also, I remember a woman singing on stage with the band during the dream and she was "well endowed":lol: . She was like Christina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil, except prettier, bigger breasts, prettier voice, and had on a shirt that read "Thine Eyes Are Bland". I don't know what this meant or why this stuck out in my mind???? I think there is a band called "Thine Eyes Bleed". I can't remember what everyone else was wearing. Mainly black shirts and jeans. Oh well, just thought I would share this. I'm calling it a night.

Zane

since this thread is related to children of men, i saw children of men recently and thought it was fucking awesome. i expected it to be totally different and it just blew me away.

You guys only like that movie because Warrel Dane told you to.

Sheep.

I started to watch it while on a flight last month. Between the announcements to "fasten selt belt due to turbulence" and the plot dragging on, I had to change it something like Norbert. :lol:

...It's been obvious in which direction the world turns. No need for me to see a movie for enlightenment.

Sheep.

This could be so. However, being a NEVERMORE fan and liking Warrell's taste in music, lyrics, etc... I thought well maybe I might really enjoy this movie and I did. Apparently, "Great Minds Think Alike". That or I guess I am a SHEEP and can't think for myself, Ha! Ha!. Actually, I like the movie because its different from the majority of movies out today. Different is good.

since this thread is related to children of men, i saw children of men recently and thought it was fucking awesome. i expected it to be totally different and it just blew me away.

same here, i wasnt too excited but im glad i watched it.

^ lol it seems like every time i come in here you've seen like 4 new movies, i tell people at school "yeah usually i read reviews before i see a movie" they say "Oh from where?" in which i reply "Uhhh Warrel Dane"

Sheep.

Actually Derek was the first to post about this movie, I went to see it shortly after that and he was right, it was brilliant, so you see we all are film sheep blindly following Derek..

:)

This was one of those movies that needed whored out. It was just amazing. WD, did you see Lives of Others yet?