Children of Bodom Vs. Nevermore

laiho better than dane? seriously mother fucker! give me a break. sure alexi is unique and different and all, but come on! as far as what you LIKE better it just goes by what pleases your ear more. as far as talent goes, then you have to look at it from a completely indifferent view.
RANGE: Warrel ahs a very very big range. maybe not as big as others, but he's up there. alexi does pretty much the same thin gthe whole time. i know that it strays i nother directions like higher and lower a bit and maybe it gets a little more death metal in places, but warrel take sthe fucking cake for range.
STYLE/VOICES: again, alexi has pretty much one style, one voice straying only a little. warrel uses ALL KINDS of different voices in all kinds of different pitches and stuff. he does falsetto alot. he uses whispers and deep background vox behind main vox(eg: matricide).
USE ON ALBUMS: what you here with alexi is exactly what you get. With warrel/nevermore you could here an album 10x and catch somethin gdifferent like a little layer of vox you didn't here. theres different layers of different vocal types all over the place to create a genious atmosphere. warrel uses what he has much better than alexi does, and warrel has more to use.

i don't wanna write anymore, and i don't have to because theres no point in doing it because i'd be talking about the musical genious of Politics of Ecstasy and you've never heard it before so....yah.....i guess i'm done.

do your fucking homework, son.

Originally posted by GuardianInFlames
Yes but does Dane play any instruments? NO. Do you know how hard it is to play guitar and sing at the same time....And this is lead guitar not rhythm not too many people suceed. Laiho,Schuldiner and Hansen are of the few people

you dumb bastard, i'm comparing vox here dipshit. if dane played guitar i'd throw that comparison into the mix, but he doesn't so i'm not talking about it. of course alexi can play guitar better than warrrel, warrel doesn't fucking play guitar. so what are you gonna do now? try and make van williams look bad because he can't play bass? moron.

not direceted at you dsm

and I havent heard any talk of lyrics, i wonder why......

overall talent of what? the band? well when you listen to politics of ecstasy, come back.
if you're talking about warrel and his overall talent then now i have something to write.
you see, warrel dan is a vocalist. alexi is a vocalist and a guitarist. does that automatically make alexi better 'cause he can do 2 things? i don't think so. i think we should stick to comparing the two in fields they both participate in.

as far as overall talent is, answer the question, does the simple fact that alexi plays guitar and sings automatically make him more talented than warrel? i think thats abullshit because warrel don't play guitar so theres nothing to compare on the other side. this is fucking illogical. its like comparing apples to oranges(to use an overused term). jesus....

I dont think talent is worth comparing a band on. I can think of bands that are more technical than Nevermore and Children of Bodom. Does that mean Dysrhythmia better than both because its more technical?

why do you think that warrrel wouldn't be able to play and sing at the same time? if i wanted to i'm sure he could. he is an extremely talented person, he just doesn't play guitar. i fhe wanted to and had been playin gall his life like laiho, i'm sure he could do both, thus leveling the playing field that yourself have made very unlevel because of your ignorance to logic.

YAH! we haven't even mentioned lyrics! ha ha ha!!! don't get ANY of us fucking started on that!