Children of Bodom Vs. Nevermore

HEy what do ya know, I came here to start a BODOM thread, but this one will do...

the new CoB .. HATE CREW DEATHROLL .. fuckin' AWESOME

but Dane smokes Alexi, man, no question

and as for guitar.. Laiho could well be the better of the two, eh, he does some crazy shit, but i've really got a thing for Loomis' style

listen to Politics of Ecstasy, man.. then came back and try comparing them again

but it comes down to personal preference, they're both incredible, in their own styles.

HEY DSM>>> the NEW BODOM, has a cover of Slayer's SILENT SCREAM ... I want to upload the song to the ftp, where would it go.. just to the upload directory??

hey hey, steve tucker from hate eternal plays bass and sings(uhh if you can call that singing :lol: ), so is he better than warrel because he can do 2? not a fucking chance!
mind you i love hate eternal, so i ain't bad mouthing steve tucker or eric rutan(who kicks huge ass) or jared anderson, but nevermore can whipe the fucking floor with them and warrel with steve tucker.

anyways.........

hate e-fucking-ternal!!!

haha

HCDR is killer shit, I downloaded it today, Im sending it to dsm sooooon

I dont think black vocals are that hard to do. I think that would be apparent because there are tons of black metal bands with identical sounding vocals.

Originally posted by Unregistered
hate e-fucking-ternal!!!

haha

HCDR is killer shit, I downloaded it today, Im sending it to dsm sooooon

groovy.. then i wont mess with uploading anything. haha

as for the release date.. .uhhh Jan 6 or 7 i think

fuck the release date EY, go to dsms ftp tomorrow

.......or later tonight if ya want

guardian beat me to it, haha.. yeah im not sure about US release date either, but I was thinking 6th was for US as well, i would hope

I haven't laughed this much since I saw The Steven Seagal Show flash movies. Gongratulations GuardianInFlames you are a stereotype of most of everyone at the Bodom forum with your knucklehead comments which of course you are entitled for. Don't go far because I think Ledmag is going to have a fieldtrip with you.

how is this even a question?

very CoB album sounds exactly the same.....I can barely get through one without falling asleep.

yeah it' ok stufff.......but no contest....nevermore is far superior a band

Nevermore compared to COB?
plz humans .....can u compare perfumes (Nevermore) to dogshit (cob)?
one guy said that the only good american bands are jag panzer, nevermore and death...thats a big mistake man...there are TONS of brilliant u.s.a heavy metal bands in all gengres......