I had another Nevermore dream last night, this one was fucked up

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
I ve been dreaming about Nevermore off and on for about a month now...probably about 3 times a week. Some of the dreams have been short, weird settings with random band members and shit. But last night was so fucked up. I had a dream that I saw Nevermore live, and Jeff was playing some type of computer instead of his guitar. He was sitting in a chair on stage and typing instead of picking his guitar and I remember getting PISSED at the show because I wanted to watch him play. Then they covered a random Emperor song, I think it was Curse you all Men...and then Sanitarium by Metallica, but all it was was the song off the album running through the PA and this got me even more angry. I remembere I was screaming something like 'Ive been waiting almost 2 years to see you guys live again and this is how it's gonna be...blah blah blah...' haha it was so fucking weird. I think I have a problem cuz I cant stop listening to the band and then when I do, theyre in my dreams! Damn it.

Anyone else had any weird dreams about the band or members of the band???

I tend to dream about chaotic shit, but, actually, last night, I dreamt I was on a unit with retards, and they were all coming with me on a work-funded trip to Gigantour. Weird.