The Awesome Dream Thread

I dreamed Steve and I were in Belgium visiting El Stormo. He took us to a store with the finest selection of Belgium Pale Ale I had ever seen. It was beautiful.

I woke up remembering I haven't had a decent beer all year.

Why do I keep dreaming about you guys?

This time Will, Max, and Laura got me a job at Red Lobster. The damn place caught fire on my first day and was burning down, but we were still on the clock fighting the fire and removing debree. Afterward, I was standing at a lake with Max, drinking some exotic beer he had and fishing.

I had a dream the other night that I met the girl of my dreams. I remember thinking in the dream "well, this is obviously too good to be true so it's a dream... that sucks" and then I couldn't even enjoy it while I was still dreaming. It happens sometimes and always makes waking up pretty shitty and the rest of the day is usually "meh".

I had a dream that was a mixture of a "trying to find answers in the past", science fiction, high speed car chase and watching Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises in theaters.

i dreamed that i was out somewhere with friends and i started fighting some random guy... i've never been in a physical altercation in my life and barely ever even retalliate verbally when someone insults/talks down to me, so that dream was really liberating :lol:

I dreamed Steve and I were in Belgium visiting El Stormo. He took us to a store with the finest selection of Belgium Pale Ale I had ever seen. It was beautiful.

I woke up remembering I haven't had a decent beer all year.
Sounds bloody awesome, except for the pale ale part. If I'd take you out for beers, it'd be blonde triple beer and naught else! :D

either i was on this board or AIM, talking to Stormo. he said he never knew that he and i lived in the same neighborhood, but that he lives at the other end of my neighborhood and saw me walking my dog the other day. we made plans for all of us to hang out the next time will was in town.
Haha, I stalk you while you walk your dog? Cool.

On a serious note, I certainly wouldn't mind having a chat with you :)

I've never dreamed of board members, myself, at least, not that I can recall. I dunno, I think I'd need to really see you guys IRL to really imprint your selves in my brain, so to speak. Though I don't really dream of people I know, mostly it's just stories.

My last one was this morning. Me and some pale shy redhead had formed a kind of vigilante group, where I shot bad people (corrupt politicians, criminals walking free due to procedural errors, lawyers - of course lawyers! - and such), and the redhead was my getaway driver. We always shot from a truck we'd turned into a sniper nest, and it all worked fine until one day I had to shoot someone and they'd blocked the roads, so we dumped our truck and I stowed the sniper rifle case in an old abandoned house, beneath the floor boards, and we fled on foot. Then we came back to get my rifle, a few days later, but there was a construction crew there and they'd started work on the building so we posed as safety inspectors. But when we tried to break open the floor boards, the cops arrested us saying, "Haha, we knew you'd come for your gun sooner or later".

Then we got sent to jail, along with the police chief (a fifty-year-old black dude who was apparently the brains behind our plans - the dream changed as it went), after a long trial where we failed to convince the judges that what we did was justice, and the crime partners of the people we shot paid to kill us in prison. I escaped because a prison guard who thought our vigilante work was awesome, shot the cons who tried to shank me, but my redhead partner got gutted - literally and visually - in the laundry room by a bunch of dykes. So I had to find a new partner, and I enlisted this weird-ass goth chick... I forgot where the dream went then.

Was kinda awesome, except for the redhead.

so ive had some strange dreams in the last few days, quite odd as i usually never remember any of my dreams.

first one was some crazy sci-fi mashup but i only remember the ending, probably around a minute's worth of events in perceived dream-time...so anyway im on a ship thats similar to the ones from the alien series, looking for something (i felt after the dream that i think i was the robot guy Bishop from Aliens), i went into Ripley's room on my search, and she follows me in whining about something (she was acting more like Dana from Ghost Busters, not tough badass Ripley), and for some reason a toilet looking thing rises out of the floor, whatever im looking for isnt in here, but the toilet reminds me to look in the bathroom, so i leave Ripley's room, and shes still following me, she asks the ship a question and addresses the ship as PREDATOR ("Predator, blah blah blah?"), i dont recall the ship's response, anyway we get to the bathroom door and Ripley presses the button to open the door (automatic doors like they have on spaceships in movies), door opens, its a smallish room that looks just like the rest of the ship but has a toilet in the middle, whatever im looking for is not in here so i let the door begin to close, but stop it at the last second with my hand (like you can with elevator doors) because i decide that im going to use the bathroom, so i go in and the door begins to close, but then Ripley stops it at the last moment and says, "oh no you dont, I'm going first!" i erupt into a rage and point at her and yell, "YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE MOTHERFUCKER!!" just then i hear a noise behind me, the door on the opposite side of the bathroom opens and in staggers the old man from The Thing, with a huge like 6 foot long alien claw and arm jammed into his back, with the stringy kinda stuff from The Thing hanging out the end of the dismembered huge arm, and in pursuit of him was a Predator from the Predator movies! i back out of the bathroom as fast as i can, but the Predator is powering up his weapons! he shoots someone with his shoulder laser cannon, and then turns on me and raises his arm and shoots a grenade into my chest! as i fly backward i can hear the high pitch noise getting louder and louder, its gonna explode! then i woke up.

you should know all these folks but if not, Ripley:
Ellen_ripley.jpg

robot guy Bishop from aliens (me):
09379762388128735.png

tumblr_kytppn8IYH1qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

old guy from The Thing:
12171-19343.gif

Predator:
predator.jpg

i guess since a monster killed me awake its technically a nightmare, but when i woke up i started laughing cause it was pretty bizarre/awesome

I had a dream the other night that I met the girl of my dreams. I remember thinking in the dream "well, this is obviously too good to be true so it's a dream... that sucks" and then I couldn't even enjoy it while I was still dreaming. It happens sometimes and always makes waking up pretty shitty and the rest of the day is usually "meh".

i've had many dreams just like that, except that depsite the fact i'm dreaming, i can still enjoy it. but when i wake up, i'm like "fuck" and then continue to face the reality of being single.

Dreamed my dad was still alive (which is every fucking night) and we were watching a plastic surgery show. When it was over I said "Yeah, but he's still a ******!" We both laughed.

Dreamed I was in a taxi, going to see either Mastodon or Stone Temple Pilots. (it kept changing from one to the other during the dream)

So when I got there, the venue was incredibly small, and I was informed only about 20 people had bought tickets. I decided since I've never been to a show since I turned 21, I would check out the bar. The bar was a narrow, old saloon. The bartender was an old country guy in a cowboy get up. I ordered the well vodka, and it ended up costing $4!

Thanks everyone! NOW I had a Karen dream too... lol. No joke...why do you come in everyone's dreams Karen? :lol:
Last night I dreamed Karen was my roomate and I woke up and she had a whole table full of different cheese and wine! I asked her what was the occasion and she says, there wasn't any... this was just breakfast :lol: So I sat down and had cheese and wine with Karen for breakfast. Unfortunately, that's it. haha