The Awesome Dream Thread

Lunar Still

Doodle drawrer
Jan 14, 2006
Louisville
russelljackson.bigcartel.com
Among a weird array of nonsensical dreams last night, there was one in which I was this demon-type creature, hiding in an old abandoned building, like a vast empty warehouse. There were people trying to break in, and I had to hide/destroy what they were looking for...but I stopped caring about that shit when I realized that, if I jumped high and lofty enough, I could crawl on the ceiling. That was fucking cool.

Then when the people came in, I just dropped down and mauled them, then returned to jumping/ceiling crawling. Good shit.

Post awesome dreams here.

Russel: story. NOW.

last night brought the awesome and the random, that i can remember. one part was will and i hanging out with derick and cara at an aquarium. another one was me walking around this really gross looking cafeteria barefoot :ill:

the last really awesome dream i can remember was like ... my mom, siblings, and i were at this horror-themed amusement park and one of the biggest attractions there was this woman who had killed her family claiming she'd been possessed by a demon, then she wrote a book about it ... then at some point it switched perspectives so that i was this young boy who stole a copy of her book and she was chasing me around trying to kill me until i would up in a tree house or something with her son who was my age and i mesmerized him with this laptop i just randomly had ... and then i pushed him out of the tree house, killing him, then turned into a bat and flew away.

I should go back and mention the dream I had some time ago where I was hanging out in some house with Will, Mike and Eric, and these bible-thumpers came to our door. We then slammed the door in their faces, and afterward watched as they were attacked by some tentacle creature.

hmm i dont have awesome dreams...but i just seem to remember the dreams i have alot

last night i dreamed about getting my car repared (note: i dont have a car)
but it was at some redneck club or something, and i was trying to meet this girl but she hates me or something.
then the bar dude gave me beer and i felt drunk after the first glass.
after that i hit some guy because he was being racist and stuff and all the rednecks get angry at me

so i jump in my car but i was afraid that they would call the cops because i was drunkdriving...

and i woke up all sweaty and stuff...it wasnt a nice dream...

but hey i havent had i nice dream in over a year..

One time I dreamed Jeff Loomis was jamming with me in my room and when he left he forgot a big ugly orange acoustic guitar and I thought omg I'm keeping it. I wouldn't keep it in real life though.

It may not qualify as "awesome", but it sure was weird:

I was in my bed reading a book. Somehow, my bed was floating over town instead of being in my bedroom like a normal bed, but that isn't really important. While I was reading this book I realized that I had written it so I looked at the cover and found out that the publisher had misspelled my name! I was so pissed I started yelling about it. I then noticed that somebody was sitting in the bed next to me and trying to console me. Then I woke up.

I have no idea who the person was and I have never written anything resembling a book.

I had a dream that I was walking through NYC at night with Scott, he kept pulling my hand... we went into this empty room, and there was a big tank of reptiles with a sign that said "REPTILES" we were playing with the lizards, then I looked down this long hallway and there was a man with a REPTILE head with his index finger resting on his forehead and his HUMAN tongue half way out

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Then he was attacking us.

I had it a few weeks ago so... oh jeez. It was so scary haha.

I had a dream that I was walking through NYC at night with Scott, he kept pulling my hand... we went into this empty room, and there was a big tank of reptiles with a sign that said "REPTILES" we were playing with the lizards, then I looked down this long hallway and there was a man with a REPTILE head with his index finger resting on his forehead and his HUMAN tongue half way out

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Then he was attacking us.

I had it a few weeks ago so... oh jeez. It was so scary haha.
that's pretty fucking unsettling