The Awesome Dream Thread

I was the red team pyro in TF2, chasing people and lighting them on fire in a huge shopping mall. As each teenager/old fart died, it was revealed they were actually all spies, sappin' mah sentry, and I ended up being the engineer. Then the blue team came running after me, and I to run into John Ts to capture the control point in the cigar humidor. I woke up after a scout came in and tried to hit me with a bat. I play that game too goddamned much.

Last night I dreamt that I was listening to the "new leaked Meshuggah track" in a white room with white clothlike tubes going from wall to wall.
The song was obviously NOT a Meshuggah track. It was just some random, really bassy bleep-bop sounds mixed with some low freqenzy ambience,
and Thomas Haake was floating around in that room.

[Note, I still haven't heard the leaked track]

not really awesome, more freaked me out.

so my brother has a lot of reptiles and creatures as pets - a boa, a gecko, some frogs, assorted other creatures. my dream last night was that i was looking at the various creatures, in their containers ... but instead of a gecko he had some weird little carnivorous lizard (a gecko-sized komodo dragon or something) and a tarantula. now, i HATE spiders, and am especially terrified of tarantulas. so i'm looking at the weird lizard thing and the tarantula and somehow the wind up in the same cage and the tarantula bites the lizard, but the lizard is also trying to kill the tarantula. oh, and the lizard also talked. don't remember what it said, but the fucking thing talked.

and then they wound up getting out and the tarantula bit me on my ankle and i think the lizard was roaming around trying to bite me, too. i was walking around asking the rest of my family if tarantula bites were poisonous, then i woke up, terrified, thinking "Oh my god, does ethan really have tarantulas?!?!"

*cringes thinking about the creepy-crawlies*

I dreamed Derick tied Danny Glover to chair and force fed him chicken fried steak. Why the fuck did I dream that? *shudders*

I dreamed the world was coming to an end. It had something to do with outer space. This was an extremely long dream and I was trying not to forget it in school today. It was kind of like Oblivion...and...I killed stuff. No it was about the planet not space...the planet was trying to wipe us out yes thats right. And my dad was amused, he told me "isn't it funny that the planet survives and the humans get wiped out?" And I thought yeah we deserve it.

Then me and the Dunmer from the Fighters Guild in Oblivion were killing stuff and there was some 15 foot ogre thing and I was trying to tell people we needed to band together and attack it at once but they wouldn't listen.

Then there was one part where I burst into the mayors office, interupted his meeting, and when I started off he said "you mean that we're all going to die in three days?", I was like wtf yeah. Do you have a plan? Then he laid out some kind of blue print but I didn't pay attention.

Then a bunch of stuff happened. Then we won somehow but it felt weird.

sounds like a fun dream, john! the most fun dreams i have always seem to occur when i've got to get up and go to work or something, basically when i don't have the time to let them finish out. bah.

david: i never saw that post before. wtf :lol:

A few of boarders were in an argument with my father over who ate the pie. He was really pissed. And I'm fairly sure it was Cara that ate it. Why these people were here I dunno. STOP INVADING MY DREAMS.

I once had a dream where my grandmother died (now, before you stop reading, I'll mention that my dreams are almost never normal and that I am merely picking one out of a large pile). We were at my grandmother's funeral, and I went to the casket only to find that half of my grandmother had been processed into packaged bologna by my brother. I wept, carried on and such and promptly ate some of said meat. I don't like bologna, so it was a rather unpleasant experience. But that's not all. As soon as i ate the bologna, the casket became a roller coaster car and I sped into wakefulness.

Incidentally for all you precognition hippies, my grandmother is still very much alive despite being 87 years old.

I once had a dream where my grandmother died (now, before you stop reading, I'll mention that my dreams are almost never normal and that I am merely picking one out of a large pile). We were at my grandmother's funeral, and I went to the casket only to find that half of my grandmother had been processed into packaged bologna by my brother. I wept, carried on and such and promptly ate some of said meat. I don't like bologna, so it was a rather unpleasant experience. But that's not all. As soon as i ate the bologna, the casket became a roller coaster car and I sped into wakefulness.

Incidentally for all you precognition hippies, my grandmother is still very much alive despite being 87 years old.

But when's the last time she supported the bologna industry huh?? THE TRUTH HURTS

I have a fever so I just had one of those hectic fever dreams. First Hellhammer was trying to rape some girl and she asked me to help her so we started fighting and Hellhammers arms are fucking massive so I was in trouble. But then he pulled out a knife and I got it from him and stabbed him to death. I could feel the knife going through him over and over it was kind of cool/disturbing. Then I thought "fuck, no more Hellhammer".

Anyway a bunch of shit happened and I ended up going out with the girl but I quickly realized she was crazy and trying to kill me. Fast forward and we were in a dark cave and she turned into a huge demon and there were two others as well as two other prisoners stuck with me. "I've been reading too many Drizzt novels". Anyway it turned into Oblivion as usual and I had maxed out acrobatic skill so I kinda leaped out of there and leaped across canyons and stuff.

Then my guitar teacher was talking about drugs.

Then I vaguely remember a part where I was arguing with Emily and Chris about how much I can't stand Jeff Loomis.

Then I dreamed someone I knew died and it was raining outside and for some reason and everyone was dancing in a circle and I wanted to go see the girl I like but I was too shy to approach her then I woke up.

^ that's quite an active dream! :loco:

let's see, besides going to your house, i dreamed that i was sitting in derick's car, in the driveway in front of my old house, and for some reason i needed to run across the yard to my grandmother's house (both houses sat on the same property). so i got out of the car and realized i was wearing a batman hoodie and some tiny boxer-like superman shorts. ironically, i said to derick "oh man i hope LRD doesn't see me like this!" :lol:

and then i started running to my grandma's house, but it began to rain and thunder, though it was a completely sunny day. i didn't want to get struck by lightning though so i turned around and ran into our family's house, grabbing the mail on the way. it's weird, whenever i dream about our old house, i ALWAYS grab the mail on the way in.

Zombies are a recurrent theme in mine. Positive or nightmare, it doesnae matter; the drooling cunts are almost always there. I'm sure there's a deeper meaning.