The Awesome Dream Thread

A few nights ago I dreamt that I was roaming around Romania for some reason, and I was really thirsty so I broke into Negura Bunget's house (yes the whole band lived in the same house) and stole some seltzer water. The rest of the dream was pretty much me running from sketchy Romanian law, hiding out in Burger King and McDonalds. I dont usually dream, so that seemed pretty fucked up to me.

i can only remember fragments of this dream, but basically... cara and derick were getting married at some place in westminster, the town i live in. i think there was some practice ceremony going on at night and i was trying to get to the place it was happening at but i had to walk along this creepy walkway along the side of the building or something and then part of a nearby building caught on fire and i knew that i would get blamed for the fire so i hid out in a nearby building but all the people there knew i did it anyway...
and then i was in my car driving to the mall or something... yeah, i have no fucking idea.

better than the dreams i constantly have of ringing merchandise up but being aware that it's like 4 am and being in agony wondering why i'm working when i'm supposed to be asleep. stupid retail, invading my subconscious.

Hmmmmmmm. I think we'd choose Cockeysville over Westminster for any such unlikely shenanigans.

Retail dreams suck. BAD. The worst was when I'd work til close at Toys R Us, then have to open the next morning. The little sleep I got in between would be riddled with dreams of working. :ill:

One time I dreamed Will was sitting on a tree stump and I started singing "allllmiiighty Bozarth" in parody of his song Almighty Father and he told me to shut up.

On my long bus ride this weekend, I was reading a collection of Kafka's shorts that I've been meaning to read for AGES... so I finish it up on the trip back, and doze off, and I had the oddest dream where I felt like I had almost complete control over everything but the circumstances, which I had woken up on the bus as a giant insect... and had conversations with several people that had sat next to me. The conversations were almost completely normal, aside from the fact that shortly after conversation was initiated I'd say something to the liking of "As you may have noticed, I am a giant fucking insect. Not exactly sure how this happened, but I hope it doesn't effect the bus ride in any way". This dream felt like it lasted for hours.

In reality, I had slept only about 15 minutes before waking up, and cursing The Metamorphosis for inspiring one of the oddest dreams I have ever had.

I had a dream that I was hunting vampires, but they weren't conventional vampires. All of this happened during the day, in sunlight. First it started out with me finding a tiny kitten on my bed that someone had tightly wrapped a twisty tie around it's neck. I thought it was dead but when I took the tie off, it was fine. Suddenly it became known to me that the evil leader of a vampire gang had done this, and that I had to kill her.

So, in trying to find her, I encountered large numbers of her followers, each getting a knitting needle to the heart. For each vampire I killed, dozens more came charging at me, but somehow I managed to stick them all. At one point I ran up a hill so that I could get a better view of their camp, and use my knitting needle crossbow on them from a distance, but they saw me and came after me, so I threw lots of full laundry baskets down on them.

Then all of that stopped - and I was back in my old house, angry, REALLY angry at my parents for something. I don't know what I was angry about, but I poured a cup of cat urine on my mother and ran out :lol:

Next thing I know there are police helicopters searching for me as I frantically run around the neighborhood trying to hide in the crawlspace underneath people's houses. Then, I woke up. The end.

I had a dream I had to go to a funeral for some old guy. So I got all snazzied up in some black suit and walk down some random street to some random church where it seems the funeral is taking place. So I go inside and get in the long line to view the casket and I notice I'm much snazzier than everyone else around. Most people are wearing jeans and whatnot so I shake my fist at their laziness in this day and age. When I get up to view the dead dude I notice there's a table in front of him displaying some of his prized belongings, but most importantly, a huge mustache and beard, nicely sealed in plastic. Some guy standing up at the funeral pulpit then begins to talk about the history of his beard and how proud he was of it.

The end.

I dreamed there were aligators in my backyard "second time I've had this dream" and I was shooting them with a shotgun. Then one of my cats got out and I was worried sick.

This dream was likely from playing Gears ov War.

I dreamed the power went out, so I took my cell phone and used it as a flashlight to go look at the breaker... but the breaker was on fire. Then the floods came.
Then I woke up, and the power was out. I said "Fuck this" and rolled over.

I had a dream I had to go to a funeral for some old guy. So I got all snazzied up in some black suit and walk down some random street to some random church where it seems the funeral is taking place. So I go inside and get in the long line to view the casket and I notice I'm much snazzier than everyone else around. Most people are wearing jeans and whatnot so I shake my fist at their laziness in this day and age. When I get up to view the dead dude I notice there's a table in front of him displaying some of his prized belongings, but most importantly, a huge mustache and beard, nicely sealed in plastic. Some guy standing up at the funeral pulpit then begins to talk about the history of his beard and how proud he was of it.

The end.
thats fucking awesome.

Was going to some event somewhere but the way there was littered with bunkers made of these little tan pellets. I was being shot at by some Iraqi types but I could fend them off by throwing a handful of pellets at them that I pulled from the wall of the bunker. I get to this party or whatever and some distant relatives are there hob-knobing with each other. The hot local weather lady was there too and I was hitting on her when I noticed some younger female sitting on the couch with an assault rifle. I realized at that point I had a real pistol so I aimed and tried to empty the clip into her but sparks only came out of the barrel. I cursed whoever gave me a toy gun and ran at her, ripping the rifle from her hands as she aimed at me. I pulled the clip, saw it was empty, checked the chamber and saw there was one bullet in it. She informed me it was a blank and she wasn't going to shoot me like the people in the streets. I didn't believe her and went to shoot her but at the last second turned and fired into the wall, right next to some of my relatives, who seemed nonplussed about the scene unfolding in the room. I walked over to where I had shot and pulled a small rubber band out of the hole. Apparently it was a blank.

Aside from the usual, I dreamed I was somewhere and Cara, Derick, and the Bat Castle guy along with a few other people were there. We were talking about Meat Camp then I got some mysterious text message about Liverslapper saying he moved out of state and I asked Cara if she recognized the number. Then I thought fuck, how am I gonna go to Meat Camp when I'm not competent enough to drive to Dallas on my own.

Aside from the usual, I dreamed I was somewhere and Cara, Derick, and the Bat Castle guy along with a few other people were there. We were talking about Meat Camp then I got some mysterious text message about Liverslapper saying he moved out of state and I asked Cara if she recognized the number. Then I thought fuck, how am I gonna go to Meat Camp when I'm not competent enough to drive to Dallas on my own.

* I-45 N for 237 miles
* Merge onto I-30 W via exit 284 A
* Take I-30 W for several miles and then take the MacArthur Blvd exit, turn right onto MacArthur.

There, you're in Irving!