The Ungay Power Metal Thread

powermetalik8.jpg

That Epica chick.... I wonder what she'd look like with no makeup. She doesn't seem all that attractive to me. I mean yeah, she's kinda bangin', but not enough to make me comment.

I've always sort of felt the same way about Christina, but that pic of her posted in this thread is super hot and easily the best one I've ever seen of her. My opinion would be much different if that were the only pic of her I've ever seen.

Don't preach to me dude .I have a collection of over 3000 cd's strong .I don't even know anyone that comes close .Lately I haven't wanted to pay the $15 for a new cd .The economy sucks so more downloading will take place .

Downloading things to check them out is fine, but do the band and the metal industry a favor and buy their CDs if you like what you hear.

Check out Steel Attack - Where Mankind Fails, the lyrics are terrible but the music is solid, anything else by them is pretty much a waste of time though.
& Angel Dust - Bleed

I would have to say the record companies are the ones stealing .Keep paying $15 to $20 for a cd that you probably won't even like because most of todays bands suck dick .I download first and than buy, nothing wrong with that.

I wasn't preaching, just hoping you'd have the decency to pay for your CDs. Also, the number of CDs you already own is not an excuse to steal music.

I would have to say the record companies are the ones stealing .Keep paying $15 to $20 for a cd that you probably won't even like because most of todays bands suck dick .I download first and than buy, nothing wrong with that.
Oh, Hell no, nothing wrong with downloading things to check them out, that's what I said - read my posts again - just saying that if you *do* like the music, then it's thievery not to buy the CD.