The Ungay Power Metal Thread

that Epica girl has a nice body (and i like her hair color) but other than that...meh...
why do people shit on Power metal so much? and please give me an intelligent answer and not "oh because its gay"

why do people shit on Power metal so much? and please give me an intelligent answer and not "oh because its gay"
its boring, generic, derivative, the riffs suck, the singers are annoying, the drumming is boring and robotic, the lyrics are horrible, its embarrassing to have coming out your car windows, they wear leather pants with frilly shirts, its gay, etc.

Makes me ungay.
Fapping it to Simone makes a person ungay, I guess. Listening to their music and liking it does the opposite.

She is hotter then Christina. hollly crap.
How dare you! Pish and fie! Pistols at dawn, good sir!

Fuck Barlow!
How dare you! Pish and fie! Pistols at dawn the day after, good sir!

everything is gay for Derek
Fixed.

All the wankers come out to play ...excellent .:lol:
are u ready now with bitching around?!

Scabbia and Simons together!?!?!
*does his best Max*
ifyaknowwhatimmean

ABD5FE7E2DDFE81259D318E99C64.jpg

Epica_simone_simons.jpg

its boring, generic, derivative, the riffs suck, the singers are annoying, the drumming is boring and robotic, the lyrics are horrible, its embarrassing to have coming out your car windows, they wear leather pants with frilly shirts, its gay, etc.

The entire metal genre as a whole is gay so why wouldn't power metal be the most gay of them all.

that's not totally untrue as well