The Awesome Dream Thread

i dreamed that will and i were back in the car with my family going to pittsburgh for my cousin's wedding again, but that deathfest was happening (again) in the same area around the same time. my family was really pissed that will and i were going to the concert, though i don't think it was conflicting with the wedding, they just hated that we were going to a metal concert. i guess they had to drop us off and pick us up or something. and then, at some point, we're all standing in front of some creepy house

^ lol

I dreamed I was out camping in Lake Austin with family, except it wasn't my real life family, but some made up people for the dream. Anyway, one of the uncles was "Uncle Duke" and you guessed it, he was Duke Nukem. Except, he was a real dick and everyone was scared of him.

He was in the water while two of my cousins were throwing a golf ball. One accidentally threw it in the water and Uncle Duke got mad, and he got very scared. Then, he did it a second time. Uncle Duke tossed the ball to my other cousin and said "Throw that at his head!". My cousin hesitated and Uncle Duke said "No one is moving until you throw that at his head!" So he feigned throwing the ball at his head, but Duke knew better.

He was getting out of the water to beat my cousin up, and I got in his way to stand up to him. I turned around and saw my cousins were just standing there, I told them I'd need their help and the three of us could win the fight, but they didn't move. So I grabbed a metal baseball bat, turned back around and Uncle Duke had disappeared under the water. I knew he was going to come back out and surprise attack me so I waited...and waited...then I woke up.

This one wasn't so awesome.

I was in an Amnesida:TDD like setting, in a hotel similar to the one in Call of Chutulu. I found a Shar-Pei like the ones I had when I was a kid. I carried him up the 8th floor and put him on the bed, and he fell asleep.

Some shit started happening, the hotel kind of morphed into a space ship, and I had to go down a completely dark coordinator and up the stairs to get him down. I used the flashlight on my rifle but I could only see a foot in front of me with it.

End of dream.

i was walking through town and some guy drove up next to me and offered me a ride. he took me to his house in a more rural area and he turned into a monster or got possessed by something evil. he left and i escaped from the house and was walking down the road. an older couple drove up next to me and offered me a ride but i declined... then somehow i was back in the house. the evil guy had kidnapped someone but we tried to overpower evil guy and suffocating him. and then i woke up.

so fucking weird.

He wanted to rape ya!

This morning I had a dream that instead of being dead, my grandmother had actually been in a coma for the last eight years and finally woke up. So I told her about all she had missed over the years, everything from news about her favorite celebrities to family deaths, and the like. Then I had to go meet my family at a restaurant at the mall, and Slipknot was eating there. Uhh...

Then, a few days ago I dreamed that my boyfriend and I were in a restaurant waiting for our food, but it was taking soooo long. Then it hit me that there was no noise coming from the kitchen. There was a curtain covering the entrance to the kitchen, and I saw a shadow moving behind it....then, of course, Freddy Krueger jumped out from behind the curtain, kidnapped us, and took us to a house where I found a stereo. So I thought maybe it would be a good idea to piss Freddy off by playing the song "Age of Mastery" by Jag Panzer really loud, and then he said in his gruff Freddy voice, "TURN THAT OFF. Play some Led Zeppelin." But there was no Led Zeppelin, so I offered to play some Type O Negative, and he approved. Then I woke up. :p

^ Aww.

I keep dreaming my dad is alive. Like, every night. And I know he's dead. In some instances he faked his death, in some instances he was a ghost, but it usually ends with us driving in the rain listening to The Beatles like we used to.

I had another strange one the other night. Some friends and I were driving down 610 and I saw a UFO in the sky. The guy driving turned around said "You better start praying".

I dream of my dad sometimes too (he died in '04)... he is always in our old house and it's never a good dream. Wish I could have a good dream with him in it like the ones you have John.

Anyways... I have had two horrible dreams two nights in a row. Thursday night I dreamed my teeth were breaking out and my jaw was really clenched down. Woke up with a bad headache, I hope I wasn't really grinding my teeth!! eek!

Then last night I had a dream that I wanted to put a drill through my foot, then I pried open my foot and looked inside touching all the bone, tendons and veins... then I left the drill in my foot with the little pliers - but when I tried to take it out it was rusty and I had to pull it out leaving rusty metal shards all inside my foot. WTF is wrong with me?! :lol:

I'm getting better at lucid dreaming. Obtained it, and created my own setting in an FPS. I created scary monsters that walk up to you and sometimes initiate conversations Fallout style. One of them did it, gave me a quest to meet his master, and I bitched out and ran away after I accepted it.

Then a wolf was chasing me, and I did that thing you do in dreams where you grab the ground and push it behind you to go faster.

Best dream ever last night.

Backstory:You know when you wake up in the middle of the night to go piss, get back in bed and still have an erection, and decide to masterbate but just end up falling asleep half way through?

Ok, so I'm in a house hooking up with these two girls I know. And I hear this other couple in the bed across the room. Then they come up to us, and one of them is Pauly D from Jersey Shore. So I said "Holy shit! It's fucking Pauly D from Jersey Shore", totally killing the mood for everyone in the room.

So I went to turn on Adult Swim, and King of The Hill was on. And they were doing an Elder Scrolls episode. There was only 10 minutes left but Hank and Bobby were standing in a hospital room full of dying Dunmer trying to save them.

That dream was great.

Backstory:You know when you wake up in the middle of the night to go piss, get back in bed and still have an erection, and decide to masterbate but just end up falling asleep half way through?

No, and I can only speak for myself; but after having urinated with an erection, I'm pretty flaccid after that. Maybe you should become a test subject for Pfizer and make the big bucks helping them with the next breakthrough in ED. :Spin:

so the dream picks up with me being at wrk on a rainy night, but there are some coworker chicks and contractors there that are only there during the day. i go about ringing up stuff, having conversations, etc (thanks to the repetative nature of my job) one of the douchebag managers is there talking to me and the other cashiers that are there about what douchebags the other managers are about cashiers having their cell phones on them, taking too long on smoke breaks (like real life, where they're all douches)
someone calls me on the store phone and tells me i can go take a 15min break. i get my coat and cigarettes out of my locker, talk to one of the chicks thats only there during the day, then, on my way outside, i walk past the library that, for some reason, is attached to the home depot and this elderly woman asks me to get her help. so i'm trying to call the library's extension number but no one's answering (like other depts in real life), trying to page but the phone's paging system keeps getting fucked up. i'm trying to call on the store phone, my cell phone, other people's cell phones, and nothing's working and i'm getting really upset because i know i'm gonna get in trouble for not getting her help when all i wanna do is go outside and smoke (can't smoke for like a week because of my mouth-surgery and i guess it's reeeeally getting to me)
and then, following dream logic, there are easy chairs outside of the library and each one has a sleeping member of my family (parents, brother and sister - i use my mom's cell phone to try paging for assistance). they wake up and see me freaking out, my mom starts ranting and raving about how everyone in the family talks down to her and makes fun of her, my sister yells at her to "stop acting like her" *pointing at me* and talks about how everyone actually hates me.

i wake up, very upset.