The Awesome Dream Thread

oooh i remembered one from last night!

i was in town waiting to meet my friend ashley for lunch at this trendy coffee place we all used to go to all the time. in the shopping center, there's this little farmer's market type grocery store, looks old-timey and everything and i explore it but it turns out to just be an old guys' house that he turned into a market. there are piglets on his furniture. i took my phone out to take pictures of them to send will but didn't since he can't get picture messages i send him on my phone.
i go back outside but ashley still isn't there. i walk through a breezeway-type thing to the back of the shopping center. i'm a few yards behind a cleaning lady who turns around and pauses like she's waiting for me. i get out to the back area and she's gone but there's some lanky meth-y looking guy my age there instead and he goes to attack me but i actually manage to fight him, subdue him and pull him outfront, to where there are cops waiting. i'm in the police car and very upset, trying to call ashley and tell her that i'll be late for lunch

That actor who played Sparticus...

I was at a bar with some friends and I saw him. I said "Hey guys, it's the guy who played Sparticus! He died last week!" and proceeded to shake his hand.

This dream wasn't awesome, but really fucking strange and I need to share it somewhere.

I was with my dad, who was in his early stages of cancer. (He died two years ago of cancer. On his death bed thanks to the gold digging whore he was with he reverted back to Catholisim) Anyway, in my dream I lived with him in this little house. It was raining. He informed me he was converting back to Christianity and left the room, which had a statue of Mother Mary in it.

I pointed at the statue and screamed "No!" but my screams were strained and became really raspy, kind of like Anakin in episode 3. "No! No! No!" I repeated. I finally went to bed (in the dream still). I awoke the next morning to my father reading a letter, he claimed it was instructions from god. I tried to stop him as he went outside.

We're now standing on the sidewalk, and this young guy around my age is walking towards us. He asked me dad something angrily, I forgot what it was, and I saw my dad smile as though he planned it, and was about to attack him. Out of instinct to protect my father, I got to the guy first and put him in a headlock.

The dream fast forwards a bit, and I walk into my dads room seeing him laying on his bed with his reading glasses on and a book held up, as he often did. But the bed was this crazy invention of my dream mind. It was like a heated blanket furnass, and this guy was next to my dad inside the bed being burned alive. I was shocked and my dad whispered "Shhh, he's melting now. Into guts." I heard the kid crying for mercy and I panicked and ran out of the room. So ended the dream.

Anyone here ever tried taking GABA before going to bed?

I swear, you get the most amazing, weird, lucid dreams. It's like the opposite of a ZMA nightmare.