Party stories

Here's a pic from a private little party last week end :) It's me and... two REAAALLY drunk girls :rofl: we were gone in 20 minutes and they got so freekin drunk back then and the clock weren't more than 8pm or sumtin.

The blonde looks nice from the back ;)

Did you guys boogie down on some menage a trois afterwards? Like you said, it's a very common Swedish thing to do

So you remember I told you about a party story I had?

So...last week. Tuesday night and I'm at my friends birthday party. I'm in college the next day at 1pm. BAD. But we get kicked out this party at like 11pm!!!! RAGIN'! So some guy says "party back at mines!" and I dutifully oblige because I'm stupid and cannae turn down a chance for alcohol consumption!!!!

So my manfriend can't go because he has work at 9am. So he bails. But his mum drives the rest of us to the party. So there are 5 of us.

So by this point, I have consumed 2 litres of cider and 6 bottles of beer and flirted with the guy in the Indians where I was getting pakora XD

So we sit up. I further consume another 2 litres of cider, a pint of vodka and coke, a Jack Daniels and coke and 3 bottles of beer. I puke in the guys toilet. Then I go and wake up his flatmate and make him sit with us in the living room :) So it's like 3am. And we are all STEAMIN' and inevitably the weaker have fell asleep/passed out...so we did something bad.

gaydh3.jpg

LOL. Notice the banana and the vaseline :p Good times.

So I fall asleep too. And I wake up the next day. I have NO IDEA where I am never mind what time it is. I don't have a phone, I have £2.40 in my pocket and that's IT. So I'm feeling SHIT as you may imagine. So I'm the only person left in the living room and I just leave without saying anything. I feel SO sick. So I leave, go down stairs and spy a lollypop lady! So I go over and ask her where I am and she looks at me like a right idiot!!!! She tells me I'm in Paisley (about 10 miles from where I live!!!) and I figure it's about 8.30am because she helps children cross the road to school and school starts at 9am.

So I ask directions to the train station...and I walk for like a mile and a half til I see it and then dash into a wee shop to get some Lucozade to help me feel more human!! So I get it and slowly sip it til the train comes. I get on it, along with all the well dressed business people heading to Glasgow to go to work.

So we pass one train station, two, three....and I am feeling increasingly sick. So we are just pulling into Glasgow Central when it hits me. I NEED to be sick. NOW. So I throw up ALL over the seat next to me. It looked like just alcohol. It smelt like cider >.< EURGH. So I felt a bit better once I was off the train and back into the fresh air...but I knew I was going to be sick again when I got on my bus. So I sat up the back of the bus. It was pretty quiet. And I threw up three times on the 10 minute bus journey home.

So I get home and I need to puke again. And my dad is in the shower, so I ran to the kitchen and threw up in the sink. >.<

So my mum phoned college for me and told them I was ill. I lay on the sofa all day and she brought me in a bucket, a blanket and a hot water bottle ^_^

And I haven't really properly drank since!!!!

xx Kirsty

That's a lot of puke... I'll have to be careful at PPS! I don't want any collateral splashing!!

REVIVAL TIME!!!

My friend Janey had a flat party.

Here's me...with my Tennants. DRUNKARD!
14908496a6927316590l.jpg

This Stevie! My old team leader at work!
14908496a6927316426l.jpg

Me and Spanish Paco from work!
14908496a6927333069l.jpg

Sharon and me!
14908496a6927353294l.jpg

Don't even ask...
14908496a6927501827l.jpg

Anyway, the short version of the story goes, I finish work at 10.30pm and Sharon drives me, Spanish Paco and Martin to Janeys party. We get there eventually after some satnav trouble (telling us to go up a street that is blocked off) and there was like 50 people there! Anyway, there was much fun :) Not got the time to go into it much just now.

Recap highlights. Evelynn (the girl with me in the last pic) disappeared for 2 hours. Found her later in the en suite toilet!!

There was an orgy in my friends flatmates room.

Alanna fell asleep outside. She remained asleep the rest of the night pretty much oblivious to everything going on around her.

Stevie had a rant about photos (see the video) because the flash kept going in his eyes, lol!

I git quite drunk. OH AYE. Me, Paco and Stevie ended up sharing a taxi at 5.30am but I had no keys and thus stayed at Stevies and had to get up the next day and walk to work at 1pm :(

xx Kirsty

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta admit: apart from "Evelynn, touch your nose" I didn't understand a bloody thing. lol

That was me! That was like the ONLY thing I said in that video :) I'm honoured!!! Basically Stevie was saying "Why should I say something funny if your taking a photo!? I'll say something funny and it'll come across in a photograph"

"IT'S A VIDEO YA DAFTY"

"Oh...it's a video".

Heh :) But yeah, that was like the best party of the year so far :) Especially the orgy. My friend who had the party told me the next day her flatmates bed was broken XD

xx Kirsty

c'mon, someone of your friends must have one!!! were you part of the orgy kirsty??? aww, i fucking miss that kind of parties, we don't have them anymore here!