Soundtracks...

Brett

------
Aug 31, 2003
Yesterday, I watched a trailer for the movie "The Punisher", a movie I have been waiting to see for a year and a half. The preview itself was good except til around the end when they played that song "Bodies" by Drowning Pool. To me, this was stupid because it made me realize that the whole soundtrack to this movie is going to be filled with cheezy songs like the one provided by Drowning Pool. I mean, shoudn't a soundtrack especially one for a movie like "The Punisher" contain songs about fighting and death as well as songs about suffering?

So here, I give to you, my version of The Punisher soundtrack. All I ask is a little feedback.

The Punisher Soundtrack

1. Nevermore - The Heart Collector
2. Megadeth - Take No Prisoners
3. Opeth - Hope Leaves
4. Stuck Mojo - Raise The Deadman
5. Dimmu Borgir - Lepers Among Us
6. Nevermore - Engines Of Hate (Hey, if Evanesance can have two songs on the Daredevil soundtrack, then Nevermore can as well.)
7. Agalloch - A Celebration for the Death of Man...
8. Symphony X - King Of Terrors
9. Annihilator - Cold Blooded
10. Anathema - One Last Goodbye
11. Metallica - Damage, Inc.
12. Sigur Ros - Untitled 4

If you have a question about any of the songs I put on there, just ask.

Oh yeah, like I said, give feedback.

They are making a new movie based on the Punisher comics? I hadn't heard that. The only one I know of is the absolutely abysmal version from the late 80's that starred Dolph Lundgren. I'd like to hope this one is better, but Hollywood's been doing a lousy job on comic adaptations, (don't) see Daredevil for an example.

yes... but... they want to make money... people are generally turned off by soundtracks featuring "blood drenched execution" and such... :lol: while we think it rocks... mothers who take their kids to see the cool action movie don't, nor do the teenage girls who might think the punisher is sexy... nor does the typical "abercrombie" male. Most likely there will be punk songs all over it, some evanescence, perhaps some other stuff. Maybe we'll get lucky and Meshuggah will track something for it.

I was surprised by the underworld soundtrack however :lol: didnt really feature any 'radio' songs

IOfTheStorm said:
haven't seen "the punisher" yet .. daredevil sucks ..

pff
few soundtracks are really special:
Kill Bill
Arizona Dream
Braveheart
Conan

Conan was great ... the Rock too!!!

My soundtrack for the Punisher would be the following:

Nevermore - Beyond Within
Metallica - Dyer's Eve
Testament - Alone in the Dark
Annihilator - Syn. Kill 1