DSM,check your e-mail!!!

Thanks.It's one of better ones.The 11"X14"drawing of Marilyn Manson that I did is pretty good.I can draw a smaller version of that and mail it to you,if you wouldn't mind posting that one,too. But I know that not many ppl here are into Manson.

I can start on that one later tonight,I suppose.I might be able to send it to you tomorrow.It looks a lot like him,too_Of course,it's Marilyn Manson,so it couldn't really look like many other people:D He;s an interesting character to draw.The make-up,weird eyes and unique facial features(big nose,narrow face,thick lips) are... different.I like drawing him,though.

I have a picture of Kerry that I got out of a magazine a while back.I'll have to find that,though.But I'm pretty sure I have several picturse of Zakk in various magazines.Note-I don't actually create these drawings.I copy them from magazines.I'm just really good at copying things.I guess I've developed some hand-eye coordination.I'm nothing more than a talented plagurist(and I'm obviously a Type O Negative fan,too:D )

yeh. you should cordinate chilling out too. the redneck thing was a joke from your own fucking description of BLS fans. remember?
-neal

yeh. guess i wont mention bls or zakk anymore, cuz everytime i do we almost get in a fucking fight haha. but just because i say they suck or somthing doesnt mean its a fucking persoal attack. if you said KMFDM sucks or somthing thats fine. i wont take it personal, i dont give a fuck. not everyone likes the same music. thats just how it goes.
-neal

ya wanna know why i take it as a personal attack? because Zakk is my favorite musician. he inspires me to play, without the guitar as something to keep me sane, i woulda killed myself in December/January. because of Zakk, i have a reason to be alive - to play music. its the music that keeps me going

Yes,Zakk would definatley inspire me to get a beer...or 4.Just looking at the guy makes me want to get hammered:lol: The guy doesn't ever not look like a drunk redmeck.But he has good vocal and guitar playing ability.BLS is a pretty good band.