Back now...hopefully
Mar 19, 2002
Mexico city
I saw them live in october 2000 in mexico city
one of the best gigs ever!
they are so great when on stage
where did you(for everyone) see them live?and when

I hope they include mexico city again in their next tour

i saw them twice. once in october 1999, in milano (italy), along with arch enemy, children of bodom and in flames. the hall was crowded and very hot, the amps malfunctioning half of the time. but dt were perfect nonetheless. :)
i was with alfred and a couple of friends.

the second time i saw them live it was still in milano, in september 2000. they played along with to/die/for, sentenced and in flames. the gig was even better than the other and i met the band just after the show. i even got to hear them play 'the same' during soundcheck before the show. :)
this time it was me and serenla.

rahvin. (faithful keeper of the chronicles)

Never saw them..
They played in Athens January 2001 if i'm not mistaken, just a few months before i got into metal.... :( :cry: :(

I saw them 6 times: the first time in Milan, in 1997, for The World Domination Tour (I think that this is the best performance I've seen), the second time in August 1999 at the Wacken Open Air (an average concert) the third time in Milan in October 1999 with In Flames, Arch Enemy and COB( this was a shitty concert, the worst one), the third time in June 2000 at the Gods Of Metal Festival in Milan with Iron Maiden (a good concert), the fifth time in september 2000 in Milan with In Flames, Sentenced and To/Die/For (good too) and the last time in August 2001 at the Wacken Open Air (good).

Bye

Luca

take rahving post....get rid of name rahvin and put fathervic, get rid of milano and put barcelona and then add wacken'99 and wacken'01 and that's it :)

fathervic (stealing rahvin's post....and quite proud of it :p)

btw: there's already one thread lost somewhere with lots of reply explaining live performancess from many people, just in case you are curious!

Originally posted by Siren
Never saw them..
They played in Athens January 2001 if i'm not mistaken, just a few months before i got into metal.... :( :cry: :(

Yup it was the 27 and 28th of January....they played with Haunted

*memories* :cool: :cool: :hotjump: :cry:

wow both rahvin and spectral saw an all star melodic death line up and the concert really sucked?!?!?

But I imagine that sentenced/dt gig mustve been amazing, you guys are all fucking lucky :cry:

@fathervic: if i substitute your name... does it mean you once went to see dark tranquillity with my former girlfriend? :err: :p

@final_vision: i didn't really like the way sentenced played. but i don't really like post-amok sentenced at all (except very few tracks), so maybe i was already bored in anticipation. :)

rahvin.

I`ve seen them several times, and sadly they get worse every time. The most tragic thing is when Stanne does the clean, almost happy, vocals on the parts which were truly agressive and agryn on the albums. For example, on Lethe, where he goes "kills me again.." How the fuck can he sing that in clean voclas when the sick screaming on the album makes the song so full of agression?

Ray

I haven't seen them either. I don't really know why I haven't seen them. I know that they have plaied atleast 2 times just 30 km from here (in Skövde). I know that I was sick one of the times :( I missed the gig in Gothenburg when they lpaied on Popstad because all my friends canceled when the same day when I was supposed to order the tickets, so I didn't want to go by myself. It's no fun when you can't drink any beer ;)
But now am I going to order tickets to Chalmersrocken...