dt ... tour ... 2013 -

La Rocque

I am that I am
May 22, 2004
an exit to eternal summer slacking
In the beginning DT played in Tunisia, Romania, Turkey, on and on and on ...
so if you see/hear a show on the Construct tour, please share any information you had the pleasure of witnessing ... photos, set list/how many tunes from Construct, who's on bass.

I think back to 2007, when I flew to Orlando(first USA tour stop) to see DT, they played songs from Fiction before the disc was officially released, to hear DT songs I never heard played live was a real treat -

I guess there probably were new Songs already played yesterday evening, at least For Broken Words and The Science of Noise.

Can't wait to hear some new stuff on Beastival right after the Album release. Maybe this could be kind of an unofficial release show :)

Someone posted the show in Istanbul. https://www.youtube.com/user/efooo94?feature=watch

terminus
in my absense
wonders
treason wall
science of noise
lost to apathy
mundane and magic
sun fired blanks
lethe
monochromatic stains
inside the particle storm
zero distance
misery's crown
for broken words
therein
final resistance
the fatalist

The set list will probably include more new songs when the album comes out, so I'm wondering what will be cut.

Someone posted the show in Istanbul. https://www.youtube.com/user/efooo94?feature=watch

terminus
in my absense
wonders
treason wall
science of noise
lost to apathy
mundane and magic
sun fired blanks
lethe
monochromatic stains
inside the particle storm
zero distance
misery's crown
for broken words
therein
final resistance
the fatalist

The set list will probably include more new songs when the album comes out, so I'm wondering what will be cut.
Thanks A LOT! The Science of Noise sounds fucking AWESOME live.

I guess there will be quite some changes in the setlist as this is still pretty much the same set they played throughout the last one and a half years or so just with the two new songs mixed in.

Don't know if this has any meaning?
But there is to be much snow, Feb/Mar in the eastern part of the USA.
I'm good for Columbus OH and Pittsburgh PA shows
I drive a 4x4 so I'm good to go no matter what the weather -