DT stuff showcase

Last DT items I bought:
Projector (2009 reissue)
Tranquillity (original 1993 cassette, see picture of this beauty)

:)
viewimages

If it's real, it's extremely rare. It's the first shirt we ever printed, and I think that the 1st edition was of 50 shirts and the 2nd one of 75 or 100. We sold these at shows and through mailorder back in 1993/1994.

It's of course impossible to say from a photo if this particular shirt is genuine or a bootleg. I think that the 1st edition has a band photo and the text "Skydancer" on the back, whereas the 2nd has the text "Of chaos and eternal night". I'm 99% sure that all the shirts we printed ourselves had backprints, so if there isn't one here, it's probably fake.

Hi, I have this idea of trying to create an extensive list of DT items (I will stick to music for now). I'm building a list in excel from info I got here and and also from other internet sources.
If you are interested I can share this, and between ourselves we could be adding more info and stuff.

In the future we could try to put in place some kind of DT complete discography webpage, like the one for in flames:
http://www.inflamesdiscography.com/

Please let me know what you think of this in a couple of days I can share what I have. Also, if you have any ideas on what is the best approach to share this excel sheet...

PS: I read that Nt3N may also be preparing something similar to put in his website, and if that's the case I don't want to duplicate work, so give me your opinion on how to proceed.

interesting idea.

I also try to do a complete list, and try to prepare a website for DT collectors, but for instant I haven't got enough time.....

If it's real, it's extremely rare. It's the first shirt we ever printed, and I think that the 1st edition was of 50 shirts and the 2nd one of 75 or 100. We sold these at shows and through mailorder back in 1993/1994.

It's of course impossible to say from a photo if this particular shirt is genuine or a bootleg. I think that the 1st edition has a band photo and the text "Skydancer" on the back, whereas the 2nd has the text "Of chaos and eternal night". I'm 99% sure that all the shirts we printed ourselves had backprints, so if there isn't one here, it's probably fake.

Många tack Niklas!

Hi, I have this idea of trying to create an extensive list of DT items (I will stick to music for now). I'm building a list in excel from info I got here and and also from other internet sources.
If you are interested I can share this, and between ourselves we could be adding more info and stuff.

In the future we could try to put in place some kind of DT complete discography webpage, like the one for in flames:
http://www.inflamesdiscography.com/

Please let me know what you think of this in a couple of days I can share what I have. Also, if you have any ideas on what is the best approach to share this excel sheet...

PS: I read that Nt3N may also be preparing something similar to put in his website, and if that's the case I don't want to duplicate work, so give me your opinion on how to proceed.

Yeah I think that Nt3N's web-page already has a lot of stuff, you should send him a PM, even though he doesn't post anymore maybe he'll read it. He does have a lot of stuff, but he doesn't have everything, so I'm sure he'll appreciate the help :) .

I'm feeling numb, but I can't find it, could someone send me the right link of where that is?

Ok, nevermind...

Anyway, here's my list of DT music:
- A Moonclad Reflection (7")
- Trail of Life Decayed (7")
- Trail of Life Decayed (Demo MC)
- Tranquillity (Polish MC)
- SKydancer (LP)
- Of Chaos and Eternal Night (1st Press Spinefarm CD SPI23CD)
- The Gallery (1st Press Osmose CD OPCD033)
- The Gallery (Black LP OPLP033)
- The Gallery (Pic Disc OPPIC033)
- The Gallery (16 track 2005 US Reissue CD)
- The Gallery (10" Box CD)
- The Gallery (Thai MC)
- Enter Suicidal Angels (1st press CD Osmose OPCD049)
- Skydancer + OCAI (1st press CD Spinefarm SPI34CD)
- Skydancer + OCAI (2001 Russian CD)
- Skydancer + OCAI (2005 Argentinian CD)
- The Mind's I (1997 Osmose CD)
- The Mind's I (2000 South Korea CD)
- The Mind's I (10" Box CD)
- The Mind's I (Malaysia MC)
- The Official Demo Series Vol.1 (Greek Promo CD)
- Projector (1999 European Digipak CD, the one that the digipak has a bonus track but the cd don't)
- Projector (2009 European Reissue)
- Haven (2000 European CD Enhanced)
- Haven (2000 European Promo CD)
- Damage Done (2002 European CD Enhanced)
- Damage Done (2002 Thai MC)
- LIve Damage (USA DVD)
- Exposures (2004 European 2xCD)
- Lost to Apathy (2004 USA CD EP Enhanced)
- Character (2005 European CD Digipak)
- Character (2005 European LP)
- Focus Shift (2007 USA CD Single)
- Fiction (2007 Japan CD Enhanced)
- Fiction (2007 European CD Enhanced)
- FIction (2007 USA Promo CD)
- Fiction (2007 European LP+CD)
- Fiction (2008 European CD+DVD)
- Manifesto of DT (2009 European CD)
- Yesterworlds (2009 Mexican CD)

NOthing so special but I'm quite proud of it :)

On my top wanted list:
- Septic Broiler Demo
- Skydancer (Promo CD)
- The Gallery (Red LP)
- Zodijackyl Light (VHS)
Any other nice stuff...

If someone has one of this and gets rid of it, please PM me :)

That's actually some rare nice item!!!!

@ Zach.Zhang, I've scans of most of the things, but I just moved from Portugal to Finland so I have things split between these two places. I hop to move them in the near future, but for now, I just have the most recent here...

I know :kickass: I believe it to be the rarest DT item, as only a handful were made only for friends of the band.

That's actually some rare nice item!!!!

@ Zach.Zhang, I've scans of most of the things, but I just moved from Portugal to Finland so I have things split between these two places. I hop to move them in the near future, but for now, I just have the most recent here...