www.dark-tranquillity.tk

hi there,

i am a fan from the netherlands,

here's my dt website
http://www.dark-tranquillity.tk

and here's my dt collection:

skydancer + ...of chaos (jewelcase, signed)
skydancer + ...of chaos (usa re-issue jewelcase)
the gallery (jewelcase, signed)
enter suicidal angels (jewelcase, signed)
the mind's i (jewelcase, signed)
the mind's i (ltd. 10" box)
projector (jewelcase, signed)
projector (promo)
haven (digipack,signed)
damage done (digipack with the sound errors, signed)
live in gothenburg 2001 (cd live recording)
live damage (dvd)

if anyone has stuff which is not listed above, please contact me. bdeesch@home.nl maybe we can trade?!

b

Dubbelposter :Smug:

Nagoed,
Welkom

(Goed he, dat van dat "koekje"? :D Miiiiiiiiiijn schuld :D *trots* Maaruhm.. Waarom maken al die newbies altijd nieuwe threads :erk: Mooie lijst btw.)

(Psst Rahvin)
You can kill me now :p

Hey man, Welcome.

I have stuff you haven't listed and I'm interested in some of yours.

A box of six (6) cans of tuna fish that I'm probably not going to eat.. for your 'live damage (dvd)'

..contact me when you're ready to ship the dvd to me. I'll be sending you the tuna in 2 days
my address is:
  • CPU Box 274121
    University of Rochester
    Rochester, NY 14627
    U. S. A.
Thank you sir.

MagSec4 said:
Hey man, Welcome.

I have stuff you haven't listed and I'm interested in some of yours.

A box of six (6) cans of tuna fish that I'm probably not going to eat.. for your 'live damage (dvd)'

..contact me when you're ready to ship the dvd to me. I'll be sending you the tuna in 2 days
my address is:
  • CPU Box 274121
    University of Rochester
    Rochester, NY 14627
    U. S. A.
Thank you sir.

hi there,

i have ten (10) cans of clams standing on the shelf here, which i am not going to eat either... perhaps we can trade? or for the tuna, or for something you have wich is not on my list?!

tata,

SOTW

Aragorth said:
Hi there. I think I dont have anything to give you. but I have few bootlegs. if you're interested in them. also I am so much interesten in some of your stuff of course!

hi there, thanks for responding! nope, i am not interested in bootlegs, my first goal is to get all the official stuff, from there on i'll see. hey, check out my children of bodom website!

www.childrenofbodom03.tk

cheers,

SOTW

SlayerOfTheWord said:
hi there, thanks for responding! nope, i am not interested in bootlegs, my first goal is to get all the official stuff, from there on i'll see. hey, check out my children of bodom website!

www.childrenofbodom03.tk

cheers,

SOTW
oh great site!! I think I saw it already one. good design! checked mine? ;)

well just tell me something. what would you want for this "haven (digipack,signed)". I'd just die to have it. and signed...OMG...wouldnt sleep few weeks :D
thanks!

SlayerOfTheWord said:
hi there,

i have ten (10) cans of clams standing on the shelf here, which i am not going to eat either... perhaps we can trade? or for the tuna, or for something you have wich is not on my list?!

tata,
Let me get this straight..
You want me to trade you something of mine for 10 cans of clams?!
What, you think I'm crazy?!

: p