DT Merch

bart.gif

And you should look at the official site now and then. But don't trust Art-Worx, as they don't send you what you order or reply to your e-mails.

UndoControl said:
bart.gif

And you should look at the official site now and then. But don't trust Art-Worx, as they don't send you what you order or reply to your e-mails.

Yeah, and never-ever buy anything. Online. Ever.

Where's that info from?

UndoControl said:
What info, the one about Art-Worx? Personal experience. :(

That must be some unfortunate experience: large online stores rarely fuck up like that (on a regular basis). You can always get your money back, if not from them then from the payment system you paid through.

I don't buy anything online. Ever. Especially clothes - it's different medium here and in the Europe: I wear US M and EU L/XL... and it's toight like a toiger.

@ Plintus: when I was in the USA I didnt have size problems with clothes. Exept for shoes, because the sizes they say are equivalent were not really equivalent..

I have already bought many things on teh internet, on various websites in the US and in belgium, I never had any problems. Just bought something on e-bay for the first time this week-end

Dark_Silence said:
@ Plintus: when I was in the USA I didnt have size problems with clothes. Exept for shoes, because the sizes they say are equivalent were not really equivalent..

I can't fit into H&M's medium, at all :) I have to go with L/XL - true story! Strange enogh - same with the waist jeans size: their 32 is like US 30 :loco:

Blitzkrieg Pajo said:
I've once ordered at Art-Worx once and it took them 50 days to send it, that was quite a long time to wait for 2 DT shirts.

Whoa, and you are in Germany, right? :zombie: Here if it's not in during 7-10 calendar days - it's bad, but 50...

I guess they just assumed you had some other clothes to wear.