Live Dt Mp3's?

Originally posted by Zero888
sps, if youre gonna continue to post here, can you at least learn some proper grammar, your english is incredibly bad and hard to understand, and i could have sworn that scotland is an english speaking country
no ur wrong scotland is a scottish speaking country ok,we have our own dialect and words!!!

Originally posted by U[Sic]M
And I who was about to flame the flaming fuck out of silentplanetscot in YOUR HONOR! Now I can´t, just because you added this clause in the thread. Shit! You´re denying me my Internet-given right here, by not allowing me to flame someone who deserves it.

This was really, really, really low of you to do. U[Sic]M is not a happy camper right now.:erk::erk::erk::cry: :(

go aheafd see if i care....................................:)

Salamurhaaja said:
What the heck is this?
Whats my score and how can I make it bigger? ;)
Me thinks the warning points thing was this warning level thing at the bottom right side of each of your posts. It's gone now or not public so there may be no more score and no way to make it bigger (that sounds dirty :p um yeah. )

Heh, this post is over half a year old.

Salamurhaaja said:
What the heck is this?
Whats my score and how can I make it bigger? ;)
- substitute all heck instances in your posts with words your grandmother wouldn't like to hear

- remove all the pictures in the forum members page and put up badly photoshopped images of fat cats dancing in the moonlight

- state your honest, unadulterated opinion about international politics

:p