Dublin Death Patrol

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Assuming there are a lot of Chuck Billy fans on the board, a new Dublin Death Patrol album snuck in under the radar and I would highly recommend checking it out. It's the first album to displace Dark Roots of the Earth from my CD player since it was released. Go figure...the only one that can displace Chuck Billy is Chuck Billy himself. :headbang:

Totally! Them joining forces would be phenomenal. Don't know if they are friends in private live, though, given how they live on the opposite sides of the country. This surely would make such a collaboration less improbable.

As for DDP - I saw it in a store, but it was a digipack, which I don't tolerate, so I'll wait for a normal jewel case. Also, they seem to have reissued DDP 4 Life through a label. It's got a different cover now.

I saw that the cover was different.I like the old one better.I didn't know there was any option for a digipack.I don't like them either but I'm curious as to what is the extra on it?

I haven't checked, actually. It's a really poor looking type of a digipack, if you know what I mean. Not a digibook or anything, just very thin and flimsy. Not the one you'd put extras onto, but who knows