Dublin & Glasgow shows + signing sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

COBHC Webmaster

COBHC Webmaster
Jun 25, 2005
www.cobhc.com
It's official, CHILDREN OF BODOM has lined up signing sessions at Zavvi stores in Ireland and Scotland; the first is in Dublin (Dundrum) on June 11 at 4:30 p.m., and the second in Glasgow (Buchanan St.) on June 12 at 5:00 p.m. The band will also play live in both towns:

June 11 - Dublin, Vicar Street
June 12 - Glasgow, Carling Academy

Glasgow show appears to be sold out but there's still tickets left for the Dublin show on Ticketmaster's website.

awsome im new here but im gunna go 2 the dublin show so i mite b at the siging hu else is gunna go 2 the dublin how . :headbang:

I've just seen this:

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Children of Bodom signing at zavvi Dundrum Dublin

Finnish metal band Children of Bodom will be signing copies of their new single 'Hellhounds On My Trail' on Wednesday 11th June at 4:30pm at zavvi Dundrum Dublin*

This is a wristband only event.

wristbands are available on a first come first served basis from 9:00am
Saturday 7th June at the Dundrum zavvi store

1 wristband per person

So what about people who don't live in Ireland but would like to go to the signing? Can't imagine there'll be any wristbands left by the 11th

I've just seen this:

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Children of Bodom signing at zavvi Dundrum Dublin

Finnish metal band Children of Bodom will be signing copies of their new single 'Hellhounds On My Trail' on Wednesday 11th June at 4:30pm at zavvi Dundrum Dublin*

This is a wristband only event.

wristbands are available on a first come first served basis from 9:00am
Saturday 7th June at the Dundrum zavvi store

1 wristband per person

So what about people who don't live in Ireland but would like to go to the signing? Can't imagine there'll be any wristbands left by the 11th

i dont live in dublin i live by london :cry: but i met them in london.

hey sleeper666 do u mind if u were able to get 2 wristbands dw if you cant cheers :)
edit : sorry i thought u lived iin dublin

i rang up and the guy didnt even know wot i was talking bout :S ill probl ring sooner the time i really hope i can go.

Better take a trip to dundrum centre before the gig,you will still be able to meet the band before the gig cause most bands that playing vicar street just walk through the front door,I met nightwish that way,they won't be signing for long cause dundrum is ages away from the venue.

I live nearish to Dublin,would def get wristbands for someone else too but if it's only one wristband per person I mightn't be able to :( Could send a friend in to get one prob though if someones really stuck. PM me. They're signing till six isn't it? Non Irish fans: You can get the Luas (tram sort thing) from the city centre straight to Dundrum so it shouldn't be hard for you to find the place.

i rang up and the guy didnt even know wot i was talking bout :S ill probl ring sooner the time i really hope i can go.

Yeah I rang them too and they hadn't heard about it..

True, they'd have to be awkward..how far away is Dundrum outside the city centre anyway? About 6 miles or is it further? does anyone know for certain yet that the signing's definately going to take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.