Dublin & Glasgow shows + signing sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
dammit i reaaaaaaaaaaallly want to go to the glasgow show (btw there are still standing tickets available at seetickets.co.uk) its just getting there and back to london (expensive!), plus i'll be on my own.. *sigh*
ah well just have to wait 'till they perform in london again, or i win tickets for the Metal Hammer awards lol. :D

How do you get the wristbands? Do you got to zavvi in dundrum or what.

Children of Bodom signing at zavvi Dundrum Dublin

Finnish metal band Children of Bodom will be signing copies of their new single 'Hellhounds On My Trail' on Wednesday 11th June at 4:30pm at zavvi Dundrum Dublin*

This is a wristband only event.

wristbands are available on a first come first served basis from 9:00am
Saturday 7th June at the Dundrum zavvi store

1 wristband per person

Well no..you'll get the wristband for free on the 7nth and I doubt you'll HAVE to buy a single to get something signed,but still buy it anyway,it's prob going to be only €4.00 or something! It's worth it just for that deadly cover,and just to show the band you're financially supporting them!

How long do you think bands will be available for?
I'm going to Glasgow one so i need to go in at 9:00am on a Monday morning when i'm supposed to be in school. It's not really much hassle to miss a day of school but it means I lose £10 that week if i miss first period :(.

I'm sure most people know by now but the support has been confirmed as Anterior for both UK dates for anyone who cares.

Cheers Decadent for telling us the support! Can't wait for the gig!

I wish i could get a wristband.. but living in Lancaster makes it a bit difficult unfourtanately :cry:

I don't know about when they start signing but they're playing at the Carling Academy so it only takes lik 10 minutes to get there through traffic at the most.

I don't know about when they start signing but they're playing at the Carling Academy so it only takes lik 10 minutes to get there through traffic at the most.

I don't know my way around Glasgow, i'm from Dundee.
All I know is, i'm gonna take the day off school, go up on the bus to the bus station in buchanan st.
From there, i'm sure i'll find the right Zavvi.

THE REAAAAAAAAAAALLY shit thing is though, I'll have to take the day off school on MONDAY for the wristband shit.
Money doesn't grow on tree's, i have to pay like £9.40 to get there on an open return megabus.

The alternative (WHICH I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO USE!) is that the initial plan of going to school and getting a lift through to glasgow after school to Carling Academy and be like 5 mins late, making it hard to get to the front for bodom.
This gig - fuck the pits. I want to be at the barrier to be fucking close :rofl:

I think i might just go home at lunch and go in really early and wait outside. I live just outside of Glasgow so it's no trouble for me getting in.
Zavvi is practically right next to the bus station btw. Just need to go from the bus station straight through John Lewis and then go right to the bottom of the ramp and out the doors and Zavvi is just to your left.

The bad thing though is that since we're going to the signing, everyone is going to be leaving there at the same time and it's going to be a race to see who can get to the venue first :). I can just imagine a big group of fans all walking down the street lol.

I think i might just go home at lunch and go in really early and wait outside. I live just outside of Glasgow so it's no trouble for me getting in.
Zavvi is practically right next to the bus station btw. Just need to go from the bus station straight through John Lewis and then go right to the bottom of the ramp and out the doors and Zavvi is just to your left.

The bad thing though is that since we're going to the signing, everyone is going to be leaving there at the same time and it's going to be a race to see who can get to the venue first :). I can just imagine a big group of fans all walking down the street lol.

I phoned Zavvi yesterday and you get wristbands free with the single.
You can only get them via the 9th though..
Fuck, my school phones my parents if i don't go :(
Even if I do stay off to get the wristband and go to the signing, it'll be an extra £19.80!
If anyone in Dundee / Edinbrough / Glasgow or Aberdeen reads this would you be able to meet me in dundee and give me a wristband?
I'll pay for your bus fare, the single and extra!

Oh shite! :cry: My flight doesn't get into Prestwick til the afternoon of the gig! :rolleyes: Soooo, any kind Scotsman with a detatchable false arm care to get me one of these wristband-thingies? :dopey:
Guess this one's for residents only.......:bah:

I would have been able to get people to get extra bands for some people but since it's at 9am it's only me and my cousin going in so we can only get 2...

Yeah, i get paid to go to school, £10 a week and if I'm late one day in the week i don't get paid so it's costing me a tenner for nothing.
Btw do you need to buy the single to get the wristband? I'll be buying it anyway but i just want to know if you need to.

thats jsut awesome to get payed to go to school

all they do here is dont come,alot of shit comes from it/retarded but its not like i give a shit

I would have been able to get people to get extra bands for some people but since it's at 9am it's only me and my cousin going in so we can only get 2...

Yeah, i get paid to go to school, £10 a week and if I'm late one day in the week i don't get paid so it's costing me a tenner for nothing.
Btw do you need to buy the single to get the wristband? I'll be buying it anyway but i just want to know if you need to.

Wristbands come free with the single.:Spam:

I'll give you £10 if you get a friend who's not going to get me a wristband?

Just thought - ppl haveta wear these wristbands for 4 days, til the signing? :guh: I hate those things - they itch. I always scratch myself to bits or end up gnawing thru them! 4 DAYS?! - not gonna happen! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.