dubya

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
met him tonight at work. He had just given a speech down the street at the kennedy center and GM had an inaugural party at my restaurant. He came. nice guy. looks older in person.

I've met two presidents now in my life. Pretty cool huh??

I was looking forward to meeting dubya's daughters but neither showed up.

Also, Joe Lieberman came in. He's a really nice guy. I farted right in front of him too. Silent one of course. Not sure if it stunk, I walked away.

You are a brave man who lets the weapons of ass-destruction rip when Dubya is around.

Lieberman: *sniffs* Did you fart?

AlexStomp: Maybe sir... who can tell in this crazy world?

Dubya comes running back in and yells: Someone released a WOAD here and it sure as heck wasn´t me or Lieberman here. *points at AlexStomp* Why are you grinning? It was you wasnt it? Is it customary here to fart when you get visitors?

AlexStomp: You ain´t from around here are you boy?

Why did I write this...

Arg_Hamster said:
You are a brave man who lets the weapons of ass-destruction rip when Dubya is around.

Lieberman: *sniffs* Did you fart?

AlexStomp: Maybe sir... who can tell in this crazy world?

Dubya comes running back in and yells: Someone released a WOAD here and it sure as heck wasn´t me or Lieberman here. *points at AlexStomp* Why are you grinning? It was you wasnt it? Is it customary here to fart when you get visitors?

AlexStomp: You ain´t from around here are you boy?

You two got me fucking laughing here. Thanks fellas.

Jono said:
:lol:
oh and play halo bitch and i got my stickers a while back btw. already put em to good use
-Jono-
One of these days my Master Chief will shove his Energy Sword up yer ass. Not that there's anything wrong with it.