i can't believe dime is gone....

bumpkins

the lizard queen
Mar 12, 2003
where else - TX
i've been perusing the internet for more info about what happened, but all i keep reading is what a good friend dime was, how amazing his guitar skills were, how he would never ferget a name after drinking with you and there was nothing bad said about this guy, he had respect from everyone he ever met.

what the fuck did he do to this cocksucker? .....this is such a fucking tragedy. i don't understand it. why?why?why? its really hitting me that we will never hear from Dime again. and i never knew the guy. i met pantera at in-store for far beyond driven, got their signatures and some pix and that's it.

yet, i feel this complete and total loss like i knew him. his music was hard and metal, any rocker worth their salt would do best to bow down to him. his music was so commanding and one felt drawn in. i'm sorry i don't mean to get lame but damn he deserved his life. he deserved more time.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best guitarist in the world has gone by the hand of total loser. He probably thought he´s gonna become famous by killing someone famous.
Pity he´s dead, I would love to torture him in prison within the end of his low-life.