Believe it or not, Joey Belladonna Puts on a great show

Yeah but still...he is supposed to be a FROTMAN, not to sing from the back of his drums somewhere behind, on the drum riser...or was his drum kit at the front of the stage?

when I saw him, he was at the front of the stage. A lot of the things he said between songs were pretty funny too, but I was a little tipsy and can't remember all of it, but he was at the front. BTW, I got his new record where he plays all the drums and I was pretty blown away. He knows his shit.

Vic Rattlehead said:
If you had to pay a band royalties for covering someone's shit live then tribute bands and cover bands would not exist.
not in australia,cover bands pay 10 %,if belladonna show was announced as an anthrax show he would pay 10 % too.

There's three. the first and third one are really good, straight ahead rock/metal. The first one is a good start to get into. His second record Spells Of Fear kinda sucked, but it was recorded by Joey and three guys who were all on different continents and it was kinda thrown together. the new one 03, is pretty slammin. Joey plays the drums on this and he's really good. I was pretty surprised when I heard it.

The first one-pretty good.
The second one-sucks ass
The third one-only heard a few mp3 bits and wanted to throw up actually.

I saw him last weekend at the World Series of Metal in Cleveland. He sounded really good. Was a very nice guy too, got to talk to him for a few minutes.

His (short) set included: Metal Thrashing Mad, Madhouse, Medusa, Caught In A Mosh, N.F.L., Indians and two of his own tunes. I have no idea what they were because I thought his first solo album was horrible. Thus, I never bothered with anything else.

He's coming back to Cleveland this month. I think I might go check out his full set.