Some Belladonna stuff (sludge, metallum maximus aeturnes)

Joeys vocals were perfect for the early Anthrax. Have any of you guys seen Joey with Anthrax live? He is a nice guy, great singer and was quite a charismatic frontman in his time. I have seen both Bush and Joey numerous times with Anthrax...both were great but different. As much as I dig Bush you can't discount Joey...Listen to Metal Thrashing Mad on the Armed and Dangerous ep. Joey owned! And Spitz was easily there best lead player.

jdelpi said:
Did anyone in Anthrax ever put down their old stuff? Rob's been with Anthrax for over two years. And what band doesn't keep re-releasing older material in different forms? Anthrax hasn't done enough of that, IMHO.

Nevermore and Sanctuary haven't.

-OfficerNice

t-rave said:
Joeys vocals were perfect for the early Anthrax. Have any of you guys seen Joey with Anthrax live? He is a nice guy, great singer and was quite a charismatic frontman in his time. I have seen both Bush and Joey numerous times with Anthrax...both were great but different. As much as I dig Bush you can't discount Joey...Listen to Metal Thrashing Mad on the Armed and Dangerous ep. Joey owned! And Spitz was easily there best lead player.

Damn straight.

OfficerNice

~Some people keep crying over Anthrax without Joey and Dan, get over it like you were supposed to 10 years ago. They tried to tour with Joey a few years ago, but Joey wanted more money than the rest of the band makes in a year. And Dan's too busy with his Christian side-project Lazy-eyed Jesus or whatever it's called. The egos have to be let go of on both sides, (but the expelled side especially) for any sort of reunion to take place. Why isn't anyone complaining that Dan lilker or Neil Turbin aren't in the band anymore? How about John Connelly? He was in Anthrax for a stint.

I don't see why some on here have to bash Joey and Dan so bad. I also don't see the point of bashing the other members either. I really like all the old Anthrax stuff with Joey singing and Dan on lead guitar and I also like what I've heard with John sining the older stuff. I do think that Joey fit the early Anthrax years because of his higher voice which was the thing at the time. If I remember correctly, they hired him for his singing ability. As far as Dan sucking as a lead guitarist, then why was he in the band so long?

i dont understand why people say joey sucked and didnt suit the music,fuck that,i wouldnt be an anthrax fan today if it was not for joey belladonna!!!

Me too, but people just grow and evolve a little. I don't know, I just can't really listen to ATL now, the vocals annoy me. I don't have a problem with e.g.STD though.

Akumojo Dracula X3 said:
~Some people keep crying over Anthrax without Joey and Dan, get over it like you were supposed to 10 years ago. They tried to tour with Joey a few years ago, but Joey wanted more money than the rest of the band makes in a year. And Dan's too busy with his Christian side-project Lazy-eyed Jesus or whatever it's called. The egos have to be let go of on both sides, (but the expelled side especially) for any sort of reunion to take place. Why isn't anyone complaining that Dan lilker or Neil Turbin aren't in the band anymore? How about John Connelly? He was in Anthrax for a stint.

Because Turbin and Lilker suck!

Lordlindsey said:
Because Turbin and Lilker suck!

~I can't agree or disagree lol. But I still love old Nuclear Assault and Lilker was a big part of that. I'm glad that NA are back together but to be honest, the Alive Again album (even in comparison to the Hammersmith Odeon album) sounded extremely unrehearsed.

dutchy said:
new acoustic album out real soon!!!:headbang:
That's what the interview was basically about. I heard 2 songs off it so far they have on the official site. Pretty cool...the vocals especially. BTW they have a new bass player and it's a girl :hotjump:

dutchy said:
that's what we need , more girls in Rock, remember Rockbitch??damn they were ugly!!!
God were they! Plus, all lesbians and live they sucked cock. Yeah, I mean it. They did this "golden condom" contest when they played in Prague. Threw a rubber and the guy who caught it (I happened to know him just by sights, a concertgoer dude) got a BJ in the backstage.

johnnieCzech said:
They did this "golden condom" contest when they played in Prague. Threw a rubber and the guy who caught it (I happened to know him just by sights, a concertgoer dude) got a BJ in the backstage.
Shania Twain should do that!
:hotjump:
pub3.jpg

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: