Can Belladonna still sing

I've heard that rehearsals haven't been that grande....
It's probably never a good idea to announce a tour and book shows before jamming with one another.
A full on metal tour is a long way from singing the National Anthem at a Baseball game :)

not long till the first write up appears on here surely ............looking forward to hearing how they are sounding for sure.........

Check out the METAL HAMMER ROADSHOW footage and the OIDIVNIKUFESIN then you know enough!

Hell Bush isn;t able to sing like he used to either when I saw him a few years ago with AMORED SAINT let alone his pathetic attempts on the old school ANTHRAX songs!

Joey on half power singing ANTHRAX is still better than hearing Bush cover those songs on full power....it's not that Bush is a bad singer he just hasn;t got "the ANTHRAX voice"

spacebeer said:
Check out the METAL HAMMER ROADSHOW footage and the OIDIVNIKUFESIN then you know enough!

Hell Bush isn;t able to sing like he used to either when I saw him a few years ago with AMORED SAINT let alone his pathetic attempts on the old school ANTHRAX songs!

Joey on half power singing ANTHRAX is still better than hearing Bush cover those songs on full power....it's not that Bush is a bad singer he just hasn;t got "the ANTHRAX voice"

That's funny. He was the "Anthrax voice" longer than Joey ever was.

GregadetH said:
That's funny. He was the "Anthrax voice" longer than Joey ever was.
Yes, about twice as long was he not.
Joey '85 - '92
Bush '92 - '05

Bush was indeed the man for longer than Joey.