O/T Belladonna

one man stands

Twins Still In It
Feb 14, 2002
Albert Lea, MN
Visit site
Anyone heard anymore about his upcoming solo project? I must say Even though spells of fear sucked, I am interested to see what he does with this next project. Its cool that former memebers of Anthrax are putting shit out(Turbin,Spitz, Belladonna) even if I really don't like it. Turbin song that I heard did not impress me, and Even I am not sure what the hell Spitz is doing I will give whatever he does a listen.

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
I thought both efforts were horrible, and the $1 I spent rescuing the albums out of the bargain bin was about $10 too much. The Cd's don't even make nice coasters. :lol:

I quite liked the first one, which I still have taped on cassette!

Am I the only person who found it amusing that a post about Belladonna was labeled off topic? :lol:

I just whipped out the s/t Belladonna album thanks to this thread. Paul Crook wrote some good songs with Joey, but the guys who played on it weren't very good. Maybe if I kiss enough ass some day I could get the demos. I'm sure they rock.

Joey claimed there was nothing on this album that was inspired by getting kicked out of Anthrax. Read the lyrics to "Injun" and tell me you buy that!

I had no use for the second Belladonna album.

Ok it was naive of me to label this off topic, but I guess he has been gone for ten years doing his own thing. In my eyes he is off topic because he has nothing to do with the current state of Anthrax.

Originally posted by one man stands
Ok it was naive of me to label this off topic, but I guess he has been gone for ten years doing his own thing. In my eyes he is off topic because he has nothing to do with the current state of Anthrax.

I agree. It's just that I don't think most people would have thought to do it. I'm glad you did. I got a kick out of it.