the biggest JOEY BELLADONNA FAN AROUND...

CLVBURR71

New Metal Member
Mar 23, 2004
:hotjump: HELLO KIDZ.....i am with out a doubt the biggest belladonna fan in the world....i collect all and anything to do with MR.BELLADONNA he rules....do not get me wrong i love and support to the fullest the new anthrax but joey will always be my hero...let me know who is your fav member? I HAVE ABOUT 20 joey autos...i have the original prototype skateboard with the not man skateboarding on it...charlie designed it and they made 5 of them...since joey did not skate his stayed in mint shape ...i own that skateboard...i have all kinds of promos signed by joey and anthrax....the persistance of time press kit signed ..spreading lp signed by all the band when they did a in-store here in rochester n.y. all the guys are cool as shit...so write your tales of the band... :hotjump:

Charlie is my favorite, watching him drum everyday of my life is really pushing me into wanting to be a drummer for a band, or atleast learn. next show i go to i want him to sign my practice pad, but i dont know how i would go about getting up to him to do that, any suggestions. forgive me im still a bit green.

please send suggestions to me e-mail Gamefreak811@stny.rr.com i'll prolly forget to check this again, its a shame i know, dont yell at me;-)

...i have the original prototype skateboard with the not man skateboarding on it...charlie designed it and they made 5 of them...since joey did not skate his stayed in mint shape ...i own that skateboard...[/QUOTE]

So you are the guy who spent 500+ bucks on EbAY for it.

no the one i bought was a prototype ....they changed the design when they made them...it was the not man skateboarding ...they changed it to the five of them moshing ...you may have seen the among the living tour shirt on the back the five of them moshing it says mosh it up...thats what was on the mass produced board....

CLVBURR71 said:
no the one i bought was a prototype ....they changed the design when they made them...it was the not man skateboarding ...

thats the one I am talking about. Its a blue hammerhead design skateboard. I have one too. They never made a mass produced skateboard.