I got the Pantera "Best of"

LOAroberto

Feb 14, 2002
NJ
www.lifeofagony.com
It has a DVD of all their videos. So I popped in the DVD and it begins. Everything from Cowboys to Revolution. Let me tell you Dime is and will ever be my favorite guitarist. He was unreal. He was like this guitar GOD but the personality of your next door neighbor. I miss this guy and I don't even know him! I can only guess how Vinnie feels.......

yeah, Dime seemed like a guy who accepted everyone as they were and enjoyed the shit out of life. We should all be more like him.

BTW: Far Beyond The Great Southern Cowboys Vulgar hits is a great compilation. And I love the title (I hope I got it right, it's a bit of a tongue twister.)

i was blessed to meet dime 2 times,he signed my guitar and i got some great photos of dime and vinnie,i got there dvd with all there home vids,just gotta enjoy the memories.

we got zakk wylde carrying the torch now,he will always carry on in dime ass kicking tradition.

Karina_666 said:
Far Beyond The Great Southern Cowboys Vulgar hits is a great compilation. And I love the title (I hope I got it right, it's a bit of a tongue twister.)

That sounds aobut right :Spin: