Dudes from sweden

Greatdeceiver

Jan 29, 2008
Anybody knows of any oriental instrument shops in stockholm? I will be visiting Sweden in a month and I'd like to pick a baglama saz up, since there is no way of finding one where I live.

Where do you live?

There is a "district" in Stockholm, called Rinkeby. It's about 10 km northwest from the very center of Stockholm. There is like a mall in Rinkeby's center, which has a lot of stores in it, and I'm pretty sure there is a oriental music store there, it's quite popular too.

One thing to know about Rinkeby is that there is allot of crimes going on there(One of Swedens poorest "districts", a real ghetto.).. so keep track on your wallet and cellphone! ;)

Hahaha it was just a matter of time before someone would jump in and ruin everything for our tourist... and of course it had to be you Notuern! I intentionally left that part of Rinkeby out of the post in order to avoid scaring and stuff but... congratz, you've just done it, geez! :D

Anyway, you'll be fine, it's not worse than New York city streets... I think.

Yeah...for real crimes you have to come here in Italy, expecially the souther part (Naples, etc..)
Anyway, (i'm goin' OT a little), do you have crimes in Sweden (I mean homicides,organized crime, etc...)?

Hahaha it was just a matter of time before someone would jump in and ruin everything for our tourist... and of course it had to be you Notuern! I intentionally left that part of Rinkeby out of the post in order to avoid scaring and stuff but... congratz, you've just done it, geez! :D

Anyway, you'll be fine, it's not worse than New York city streets... I think.

Hahaha :D

But i was honestly only giving him a heads up, because i dont think he would think it would be fun to get his pocket picked on his vacation. ;P
Ive been to both Rinkeby and Angered, and its no problem as long as you keep track of your belongings.

Yeah...for real crimes you have to come here in Italy, expecially the souther part (Naples, etc..)
Anyway, (i'm goin' OT a little), do you have crimes in Sweden (I mean homicides,organized crime, etc...)?

We have some pretty bad issues with Hells Angels VS. Bandidos, and their "affiliates"(Hogs, X-Team etc.), and we have allot of "drugmobs" in Sweden.

We have X-Team(Bandidos affiliate) in our town, and they have been going around asking people to pay them 100.000SEK(~12.000USD).. if you say no, you wont have any legs to walk with, if you say yes, you have a week to come up with the money.
.. and the worst part is that the police seems to be in on it, since they haven't even tried to do anything yet.

But im pretty sure its not as bad as Italy, but its definitely MUCH worse then what most foreigners think.

Since I am living in Stuttgart (capital of the state with like 500.000 citizens) I've seen less crime as
I've seen before in the city I lived in (15.000 citizens).
It was an old catholic town, but there were gunrunners (is that the correct term?), drugdealers, stupid nazis who just wanted to fight all the time and the Russian mafia.

A guy I knew got killed because some stupid fuckers saw that he went to a bank to get money,
they killed him, stole the money and threw his body in a river-he just had 10 euros...

The whole earth is fucked, not just italy and sweden ;)

What oriental instrument do you want?

A guy I knew got killed because some stupid fuckers saw that he went to a bank to get money,
they killed him, stole the money and threw his body in a river-he just had 10 euros...

That's EXACTLY what I do... in games like Elder Scrolls, Fallout etc. Doesn't matter if they have 2 "copper coins" or whatever the shit currency the game uses, I just kill 'em and take it!

But to do that in real life? Oh my god, that's some fucked up shit!