Opeth t-shirts

Sputnik

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
I live in Sweden and must have atleast one opeth t-shirt, but the problem is that no stores sells them...Does anybody know some good sites on the net where I could purchase them? It would be great if anybody knew a good store near stockholm.

another thing you might try is going to a t-shirt shop that also will make them for you. I need a very large shirt, 3x long at least (and I am not fat..so no jokes) so I have not been able to find any at the online stores at that price, and I am not going to pay what some are charging at ebay. I took a nice sized version of the Opeth logo, on a high quality laser-print out to a local t-shirt shop, and also printed out the words, also in high quality, to the end of MAYH, to put on the back. The shirt is very nice, and you would never know it was made that way.

great!...but one problem...my father wont pay with credit card over the internet beacause its risky...is there any online shop that can take the money another way?

winter-frost: Thats just for people living in the us...I live in sweden, opeths home country and its impossible to by their t-shirts here...very, very strange

Sputnik..I am sure if you can find a t-shirt shop near you they can make you one for a good price..

"I want an Opeth T-shirt with My Arms Your Hearse in huge leters on the back, just to see what reactions it would get from unsuspecting adults on the streets and in shopping centres"

no offense, but i think thats slipknot fan type shit. People that want there shirts to scare people or whatever.
Opeth shirts aren't offensive. I think they are above that.
I don't think my arms your hearse would get much reaction anyway.